Chapter 7: Going to class with my enemy

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

It's Friday..finally!This week was soo long and a lot of stuff happened.I get off my bed and I took a shower.After that,I went to my wardrobe to get my uniform.I got dressed,I fixed my hair and I went downstairs in the dining room,to have breakfast.

My dad was already there,reading the newspaper while eating.Oh and my little sister Jennie was there,eating her breakfast.

I'm sorry,but I had to name her Jennie again.I love it!Also she is  15 in this ff.

I sat on the right side of my dad and I quickly ate the delicious breakfast.I grabbed my backpack and I kissed Jennie's cheek.I was about to leave when my dad spoke.

''I have a meeting and a dinner,so I'll come late tonight.Take care of your sister until then.''He said still looking at the newspaper in his hands.I nodded and left the house.So as you can see,I live with my dad and Jennie.The reason my mom doesn't live with us is because she died in a car accident.She and dad were getting back from a meeting and another car hit their car.My dad is really strict and sometimes cold.That's because we are really famous,rich and successful family.

I decided to ride Red Jack to school again.I got off the motorcycle and I went inside the school.Suga hyung saw me and he ran towards me.

''Hey Kook,I..uhmm..''He started speaking and Jin hyung came here too.They looked at each other and then they looked at me again.

''We..uhmm..''He tried to continue,but he couldn't.

''We have to tell you something.Your girlfriend is here,making out with that Hoseok guy in front of the whole school!''He said.Wait,wait..I can't believe.It can't be true.They went to the crowd of students and I followed them.It really was true..Mi Young was making out with Hoseok,what the..And she dares to call me a kid?!WE ARE THE SAME AGE!Oh and she is trying to make it look like she dumped me..hell no,that's not gonna happen.

''Hahaha,that's right.''I laughed like a maniac and clapped as I was walking towards the 'couple'.

''As you see Mi Young was just another of my one night stand relationships and poor Mi Young couldn't forget her daddy and she found a new toy.Aww how cute.''I said and I saw that she started crying.Hoseok didn't defend or comfort her.He was shocked because of my words and he wasn't sure if she is really in love with him or not.I looked at them once again and I left the place,going to our next class.

Taehyung's POV:

I just arrived at school and Namjoon hyung pulled me into a crowd.I saw J Hope hyung and Mi Young kissing.WHAT?!? WAS THAT GUY J HOPE HYUNG?WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!So he was the boy Mi Young was talking to.She is cheating on Jeon with Hoseok.Just wow.I get it Mi Young is really beautiful,but what is happening to these people?It's obvious.She is using both of them.I saw Jeon coming closer to them,clapping and smiling like an idiot.

 ''As you see Mi Young was just another of my one night stand relationships and poor Mi Young couldn't forget her daddy and she found a new toy.Aww how cute.''What the?Omg hahaha.Is he really doing what I think he is doing?He is trying to say that he broke up with her,but in reality it's the other way around. Hahaha.. LOSER!But,I kind of feel bad for him.I mean,he finally liked a girl for real,but this time,he got dumped.Well,at least he is not in a relationship with a cheater anymore.

Everyone left the place and went to their next class and so did I.We had Biology and I went towards that classroom alone because RM hyung was talking to J Hope.I heard someone yelling my surname and I turned around.I saw Jeon running towards me and he was all sweaty and his hair was so messy.

''Kim..Finally..I..I wanted to say thank you.The thing..you did that for me..thank you..''Aw  hahaha,that was cute.Buuut I must be cold.This kid was behaving really bad.

''You don't have to thank me.I did that just because I need you as my competition.I already explained.Now I have to go to class.I don't wanna be late,like you.''I said smiling and I started walking to class.

''Hey hey,that happened just once.It won't happen again!''He said as he run towards me and he walked with me to class.

''Yeah yeah sure.''I said.And that's how me and my 'enemy' walked together to class and luckily no one saw us.

The day was finally over and I went home.I'm so hungry and I should probably eat dinner with my mom.I went inside,but it looked like no one was there.I went in the kitchen and it was empty too.I saw that there was no food on the dining table,so I decided to make myself a sandwich.I went to the fridge to get ham,cheese and stuff and I was about to open it,but I saw a sticky note on it.

''Tae sweety,I forgot to tell you that I have a dinner and a meeting today and I will come back at home late.I made you ramen , it's in the fridge.Love you''

-Mom 

I opened the fridge and I ate the ramen.I didn't know what to do and my mind accidentally traveled to the moment earlier.Speaking of Jeon,his birthday is this weekend.I'm really excited about the party,not like I can't wait to go or something,but still.I want to see if he can throw a better party than me,but I'm sure he can't.Usually when someone throws a party,everyone from school is invited whether you like or hate someone.So that means that I'm invited to the party.He was invited to my party too.I remember he was making out with that girl Sang Hee or whatever her name was.I finished eating and I went in my bedroom.I was really tired so I decided to sleep.

I was really tired so I decided to sleep

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

For everyone asking,Taehyung is older than Jungkook just a few months.