Chapter 21 : New home

Jungkook's POV:

Jungkook's POV:

I arrived at the airport and I drove home.I arrived at our mansion and Jennie ran towards me and hugged me.

''KOOKIE!I missed you..my stupid big brother that I love so much!''She was so happy.

''Hey hey,easy.I can't breathe.''I said and she let go of me.

''Ugh where is dad?''I asked her.

''Oh I forgot to tell you.He is in the library and he is waiting for you.He is going to tell you something.Idk what,but please plweasee Kookie tell me when you find out.''She said and she started begging me.

''Hahah ok,but I can't promise that.If my dad is ok with that,then I will tell you.Now I'll go to the library.''Oh and yes,we have a whole library at home.My mom used to love reading,she loved books and she was even a writer,so my dad bought her this library.So romantic,isn't it?Anyways I turned left and I went to the library.I knocked on the door and my dad told me to come in.

''Hey dad.I'm back.Jennie told me to come here.''I entered the room and my dad looked at me,putting away the book he was reading.

''Oh yes Kook,please sit here.''He pointed at the armchair in front of his desk.

''Ok so listen Kook.I want you to stay calm because I'm going to tell you something that you might not like.So promise me to stay calm and of course no speaking while I'm speaking!''He said and I nodded.

''This is a huge secret and no one and I mean NO ONE knows about it.So,you're not telling anyone about this.Don't worry,I'll tell Jennie about this later.''

''Jungkook as you know Kims had a bigger and more successful company than us,but when Taehyung's father left them,their company wasn't as good as before.The previous week..they went bankrupt.They lost all of their money and they have no where to live and I offered them to live here with us..Jungkook?You'll have a new mom.I'm married to Mrs.Kim.They'll come here tomorrow.''He explained.

''But dad..why?''I had so many questions and I wanted to scream,yell,shout,but I promised to stay calm.

''When I was young I had a crush on her.She was my first and only love.One day I finally wanted to tell her how I feel and when I went to her classroom,I saw Kim with a rose in his hands and he asked her to be his girlfriend and he accepted.She loved him.I was broken..I knew that no one could love her more than me and look..I was right.Now,I'm marrying her,but I'm not doing this because I love her.I want revenge.I'm gonna make Kim regret what he did.I'm gonna help them and then expose their story.''

''And that's why Jungkook,I need you to act cool and like everything is normal and fine.We have to be in this together,we want to win and we will.''My dad finished explaining.

I was shocked.First of all the fact that V is now poor and can't afford his Gucci made me laugh.I mean I would pay to see his sad face when he heard that he was poor.They literally depend on us.They are like our servants and I'll make sure to make his life here a living hell.I like Mrs.Kim,she is a really nice woman so I might steal her from Kim.OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE'LL FINALLY WIN!AFTER ALL THESE YEARS JEONS WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL FAMILY IN KOREA!The richest,the most powerful,the most successful family.Oh and just imagine Kim being my servant.Kim Taehyung the V being my servant ahahaha.He wanted a good competition,but it looks like he already lost the game.What a loser!

''I will dad.I understand.After all those years of waiting,we'll finally win.''I said and I left the library.

I went to my bedroom and I was thinking about what my dad told me.The story he told me..it reminded me of V's story.I knew that Jin Kyong was his first and only crush for a long time.But she was mine too and I made the first move too.She is my girlfriend now.I wonder if he was feeling the same way my dad was.If he was hurt that much too?I mean I would,but she wasn't my only crush so I could easily get over her.I didn't want to think about this anymore and I fell asleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Taehyung's POV:

I packed a few more things the maids couldn't pack and I left the mansion.My mom was waiting for me in the garden.I turned around to take a look at the mansion for the last time.Ugh..I already feel so empty.Like a part of me was broken.It felt like my past was erased.Me and my mom got in the car and we drove to the Jeons.

After 30 minutes,we arrived at the mansion.I knew that their mansion was more beautiful,because I was here for the birthday party.We got out of the car and a couple of maids came to take our suitcases and bags.

''Hello Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim,welcome to the mansion.Please follow me.''Said one of the maids.I think she is the main and the oldest one.We followed her and we went inside.We went in the living room where we saw Mr.Jeon.

''Hello honey..Taehyung..''He said.He really reminded me of my dad,but I can't compare my dad to an asshole like Mr.Jeon.

''So now the maids will show you your rooms and you can unpack.Please make yourself at home.After that Taehyung,you and Jungkook are going to prepare for school and the car driver will arrive in like an hour and half so make sure to be ready by then.Aand Mrs.Jeon,you'll work in our company.''He said and we nodded.One of the maids showed me the mansion.It has 3 floors,a library,a dining room,bathrooms,bedrooms,gym,room for art..Right now I'm on the second floor and my room is in front of Jeon's.Great.So now I have to see him every morning and night.Who am I kidding.I'll see him all the time.He is my step-brother now. 

I entered my room and it was a really bright room.I like colors and I'm happy that they didn't give me the guests room.

I like colors and I'm happy that they didn't give me the guests room

I started unpacking and I prepared myself for school.After an hour I heard a knock on the door.

''Come in.''I said.It was Jeon.

''Hey ugh the driver is here.We should get going.''He said,I nodded and he left the room.

I left the room too and I saw my mom in the living room,drinking coffee with Mr.Jeon,I waved at her and I left the mansion.I got in the car and we went to school together.Of course the driver had to park farther so no one could see that we actually arrived here together.

Of course the driver had to park farther so no one could see that we actually arrived here together

Finally wrote a chapter.I had no inspiration,but I needed to update today!Anyways I hope you're enjoying this story.Thank you so much for reading.