Chapter 56 : It's time for the truth

Taehyung's POV:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Taehyung's POV:

It's finally Friday and Kook and I are currently at school.I was talking to Namjoon hyung as we were waiting for the bell to ring.Hoseok hyung came later today.He is still mad at me,he doesn't talk to me at all and is giving me a look full of hate.I seriously can't take it anymore.Is he really that mad at me?I have to talk to him again,alone.

Second period was over and now we have lunch break.Namjoon and I  sat at our table  and J-Hope came later.I waited for him to finish his sandwich so we could talk.

''What?Why are you looking at me like that?''He said as he took the last bite from his sandwich.

''We need to talk..alone.''I said.

''There is nothing we should talk about.I have already said everything I wanted to.''He said as he was about to leave,but I grabbed his hand.

''WAIT!..Please..let's talk.''I said and he didn't have another option so he followed me.We left the canteen and went towards a hallway that was almost always empty.

''Why did you bring me here?''He said not wanting to spend a second more next to me.

''Why are you acting like this?Do you think I didn't see the looks you are giving me?Why are you so mad at me?''I asked and I was a little bit angry too.

''Why am I doing this?I didn't do anything Taehyung.You are doing all of these things to yourself and your family.I did the right thing.I tried to stop you from believing in that idiot.Don't you see Taehyung?Open your eyes!He is using you!You,your family..everything you have..He'll take everything that's yours.Did you open your accounts this week?You lost million followers.Yes A FUCKING MILLION FOLLOWERS TAEHYUNG!Did you check your bank account?YOU LOST SOME MONEY THERE TOO.Taehyung..this is just the beginning.''

''I-I..I don't understand Hoseok hyung.''

''Mr.Jeon married your mom so people would start talking more about your families so he can gain popularity for himself and his business.Now,he made your mom work for them because she knows everything about business and she even ran your family's company.They'll use her Tae.And Jungkook?He is just using you for fame and oh look!HE ALREADY FINISHED HIS JOB!Look I don't know if Jungkook really likes you,but isn't it kind of strange to like your enemy out of nowhere and get in a relationship with him after you recently broke up with someone?''Hoseok explained angrily.

''NO,NO,NO!NO!THIS ISN'T TRUE!I DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO THIS!JUNGKOOK LOVES ME!AND MY MOM LOVES MR.JEON!EVERYTHING IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH MY FAMILY,STOP SAYING THESE THINGS HOSEOK HYUNG!''I said as tears were falling from my eyes.I looked at him for the last time and ran away.

I was running even tho I didn't know where to.I just couldn't listen to J-Hope hyung's words.He might be right,fuck he is right.Jungkook's dad is probably using us,but Kookie?He can't be using me,right?My Kookie will never do something like that,right?My Kookie loves me more than anything in this world..right?

I was running not noticing all of the students looking at me.I was running until someone grabbed my hand.The world suddenly slowed down..oh wait..I stopped running.It was Jungkook.

''Taehyung..what are you doing?Why are you running?''He asked me looking me in the eyes.Omg if you look him in the eyes,you can see that this boy is really worried about me.Is he really worried or is he just..a good actor?

''I-I don't know.''I said.

''Are you running away from someone?What happened?Do you wanna talk about it?''He asked and I nodded.Maybe this is the right time to find out if Jungkookie really loves me or he is just using me.It's time for the truth.

We left the school building and we sat on the nearest bench.The bell rang,but we are probably not getting back there again today.

''Now,explain what happened.''He said looking at me and he was holding my hand.Omg his soft hands.How can he lie to me when his hands are always this soft and warm for mine?I will miss the way his hands held mine,how my hands fit perfectly in his like a missing piece of a puzzle.

I got tears in my eyes because of my own thoughts,but I still decided to speak and tell him what happened.

''I-you know that J-Hope hyung was mad at me and didn't like the idea of me dating you.Remember when I told you I had a fight with my hyungs?Well I had a fight with J-Hope hyung.He told me not to move in with you.He told me to unlove you,to break up with you.He said you and your dad were just using me and mom for fame and your business.Can you believe it?Hah he is so stupid.I don't know if he is doing this because you used to date his girlfriend,but this is too much.''

''Kookie..''I said and Jungkook's eyes were teary and he looked away.I held his hand even tighter.

''Kookie..tell me he is lying.Tell me he isn't right.Tell me he is just mad at you for dating his girlfriend.Tell me I am the worst boyfriend who believed in shit like this about you when your love towards me is true..Tell me I am wrong.Tell me that everyone else is lying.That my followers just didn't like my posts anymore,that mom spent the money on another decoration. Jungkook  tell me that when you looked at me,you felt something.When you held my hand..that you never wanted to leave me.When you hugged me,that you wanted to be close to me and keep me by your side forever.When you kissed me and made out with me,tell me that you really enjoyed that.When we fucked,tell me we made love.When we spent all this months,all this time together..tell me that you loved me..

Hey guys!Your author is back for real now

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hey guys!Your author is back for real now.My exams are over and I'm planning to write this ff like I used to or even more often because I wanna finish it.Also this is a shorter chapter,but.. :D

I was thinking about writing another ff.Should I do that?Would you read it?First,when I started writing this ff,I didn't want to write any other ff because I would never finish this one,but now this one is almost over,so maybe I should write another one?Idk..please tell me if you would like to read another ff from me.

Do you think Jungkook is using Tae too?Do you think his love was fake all this time?

Find out in the next chapter!

Thank you for reading,voting and commenting! <3