Chapter 46 : Winter Break

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

It's Friday and we are at school.Our teacher said that she has to tell us something and after that we can go home.

''Good morning students.I have some big and important news for you!So the first thing,you might actually know about this,but YOU DON'T HAVE TO WEAR THE UNIFORMS FROM NOW ON!''Said the teacher and everyone was shouting because they were really happy.

''AAAND,YOUR WINTER BREAK STARTS NOW AND YOU ARE GOING BACK TO SCHOOL IN TWO WEEKS!''She said and again,everyone was cheering and were so excited.

''Now you can go home.Have a great winter break!''She said and we left the school.

I went towards the car where I was waiting for Tae.Speaking of him,we can spend a lot of time together and alone.After 2 minutes he came and we got into my car and we went home.

We entered the house and our parents were there?Why?

''Oh our kids are back. Jungkookie,Taehyungie come sit here with us,we have to tell you something .''Said mom and we sat at the table in the dining room.

''So your dad and I decided to surprise you.We know that your winter break started today,so we are sending you on a 4 day vacation in the mountains!Isn't that amazing!Just the two of you so you can finally get along.Look,we live together for months and you are still acting like enemies.Please try to get along.Be friends.You are both nice kids.I don't get why you hate each other.''She said and we nodded.

''Here.Read this if you wanna know more about the vacation.''Said dad and he left the house.

So we are going tomorrow morning,with my car,in a hotel.The hotel has an indoor pool,bar,ski resort,boutiques and there is also a forest.But the next thing I saw confused me.

''Mom,why is there a double bed?''I asked.

''Oh that.They didn't have a room with 2 beds because the hotel was almost full and they told us that they had only one room left,but with one double bed so we had to agree.And plus if you get along you won't have any problems with that.''She said.

WHAAT?I mean it's not like we didn't want to sleep together,but you just made everything easier for us.Thanks mom.

So that's how our day went.The night we were just packing for the vacation.I told V to get his camera and I will bring mine so we can take a lot of photos.

The next morning we woke up at 10,because the hotel isn't that far and we got in the car.Our parents are at work and Jennie is still sleeping.

When we got in the car,I leaned in to kiss V.

''We can finally spend time alone,huh?''I said and he looked at me.

''Yeah.''He said and I started driving,but he fell asleep again.After 2 hours we arrived and I woke him up.