Chapter 20: My nightmare became my reality

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung's POV:

''Tae..I'm getting married.''What did she just say?Did she..did-did she just say that she is getting married?What?Why?I know for sure that that man is not my dad which means that she is marrying another man?NO!I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN!

''What?''I managed to ask even tho I clearly heard that.

''You heard me Taehyung. I'm marrying another man.I already decided so don't even try to change my mind.Oh and yes.I love him and he loves me..we love each other.We know each other for a looong long time,but we started dating like two months ago?Remember all those meetings?Well we have the same career,so we were together the whole time.We were in a secret relationshipand of course,no one knew about us.''

''I already talked to him.I told him that we lost all the money we had and he offered us to stay at his mansion..to live there.And of course I agreed.I can't let you live anywhere!You're my son Taehyung and I care about you and I know that no one would've treated you the same if I didn't accept his offer.I didn't have another chance nor money.He is really rich so that's also one of the reasons why I accepted his offer.You'll live in a huge mansion,even better than this one.He has even more money than us.Impossible right?But it's true.And because I love him so much we decided to get married.I mean if media finds out about us,we'll say that we just got married because we love each other and that way no one will know the actual reason (that we lost our money).''

''Tell me more about him,is he living alone?Do I know him?What about my future?''I asked.

''Well,you're going to go to the same school.Everything else is the same...Well he is really similar to your dad.I don't know if you remember him,but he was strong,but caring,ambitious,very strict.I said he lives in a mansion and he's also a business man,he owns a huge company.''

''Does he live alone?I mean isn't it stupid to live alone in a huge mansion?''I asked.

''Well he doesn't have a wife obviously.She died a long time ago.Oh he has one son and a daughter.The boy is around your age,maybe even the same age as you and the girl is younger.''She said.

And that's when it hit me.I mean if you put the pieces together..a business man richer than us,living here in Seoul,has a company and has a bigger and more beautiful mansion than our,has a son..No it can't be right?No,of course not.I'm just crazy,right?Yes,that's it!I am a crazy person now.I mean from all this things I heard today..who wouldn't. And that's when I decided to ask her this.

''Mom...do I..do I know him?''I asked and she immediately looked at me.

''Taehyung..your new dad..I mean your step-dad is Mr.Jeon.''She said.

I..I..I just can't handle this.This is just too much.Too much for one day..too much for me.Please someone shake me,wake me up from this awful dream.Please I'm begging you.Is this karma trying to warn me for everything bad I did?If it is,than I'll beg for forgiveness.I'll apologize to everyone at school tomorrow.But sadly,no.This isn't just an awful nightmare.The nightmare became my awful reality.

Yes..I was crying.My mom looked like she didn't care,but honestly what am I expecting her to say?

''Mom,please say that you're joking?You are,aren't you?I mean,you would never marry our enemy,right?''I said crying harder.She started crying again and she came to me and she hugged me.

''I am marrying him Taehyung.I know this is hard for you,but we can't change anything..you can't.I love him and he just happens to be there for me,for us at the right time.''She said patting my back and we tightened the hug.

And that's when realization hit me..JEON IS GOING TO BE MY STEP-BROTHER!

''OMG NO..NO..NO WAY..NOT GONNA HAPPEN..THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY..JEON,MY ENEMY IS NOT GOING TO BE MY STEP-BROTHER?NOT IN MILLION YEARS!NEVER!DON'T YOU SEE MOM?MR.JEON IS JUST USING YOU!He might expose us and our situation and they are trying to win.Please mom..just stop this.''I yelled and my mom was trying to calm me down.

''Taehyung,we're not enemies anymore and NO ONE IS USING ME!That hatred stopped years ago.We're a family now. Mr.Jeon is a nice person!He'll treat you like his own child.He'll buy you stuff,he'll take us out on a dinner..and Jungkookie is a beautiful kid!Well mannered,polite,kind,generous,loving..I'm sure you'll get along very well,just give him a chance.Give them a chance.Give our new life a chance.Son..I'm begging you..''

''Stop calling me that.I'm not your son anymore.You already chose them,so go and live with them.Don't worry about me,I'll survive somehow,but I'll never depend on those people..never.''

''Taehyung stop!Stop acting like a child,you can't change anything I'M MARRIED TO HIM TAEHYUNG!''She yelled.

''Oh great and now you tell me that you're even married?Wow so you already planned out everything without telling me?Great!Now please leave me alone.''I said not wanting to talk to her anymore.

''Mr.Jeon sent a maid and she already packed all of our stuff.Now go and sleep.It was a tough day for you.Tomorrow we're leaving the mansion,so get rest.''She said leaving me alone in the living room.Soon I went to my bedroom.

My bedroom was empty.All of my medals,trophies,clothes,books..basically all of my things were gone.I threw myself on the bed and I laid there.

I was thinking about my life..my future.How am I going to live with Jeon?We hate each other so much.He couldn't even stay in the same room as me and now he has to live with me.Can you imagine?Me,Kim Taehyung living with Jeons.The one that used to say to him: ''I'm better than you.I have more money,more people on my side.Our company is more successful.'' is now wrong..Kim Taehyung is wrong for the first time in his life..well more like he admitted that now.Jeons are going to be my family,a part of my family.Jeon is going to be my step-brother!We'll have to eat breakfast,lunch and dinner together every single day.I'm gonna have a step-sister too!I wonder if she is actually like them or maybe she is nice?Who knows..

Wait,does Jeon know about this?I mean he probably does.I wonder how he reacted?Did he reacted the same way as I did or even worse..or maybe..maybe he was ok with this?

Of course not V!What are you thinking about!He is your enemy,he hates you and your family.How can you be so stupid to think that Jeon was ok with us?..the fact that he is going to live with me and I'm going to be his step-brother?

And that's how I fell asleep..thinking about the upcoming day,thinking about how much my life is going to change after this..I knew that nothing was going to be the same.

What do you think is going to happen?How did Jungkook react on this?

Find out in the next chapter.Thanks for reading!Love you