Chapter 15: Last game

Small time skip to Tuesday

Jungkook's POV:

It's Tuesday and I have to wake up earlier so I can pack everything for the game.I woke up and I took a shower.Then I went to my wardrobe to get my uniform and my jersey of course.I packed my backpack and my duffel bag and I went downstairs.I saw Jennie eating her breakfast while checking her likes on Instagram.

''Hey Jennie!Where's dad?''I asked her while I went in the kitchen to grab an apple and a bottle of water.

''He left earlier today.I guess he's having a meeting again or something.''She said.

''Ok,so I guess I should drive you to school?Come on eat faster..I don't wanna be late.You know I have math class first and second period.''I said.She nodded and she started eating faster.When she finished,we left the mansion and we got in my new car.I drove her to the middle school and then to my academy.

I was walking trough the hallways as usual,searching for my hyungs,but I didn't find them

I was walking trough the hallways as usual,searching for my hyungs,but I didn't find them.I guess they already arrived and are waiting for me in the classroom.But,as I turned around,I saw something that no one of us expected to see..Joy and Taehyung were kissing.Weren't they just friends.I thought they were focusing on their friendship,but I guess I was wrong.Meh,whatever.I don't care.At least he finally found a new girlfriend after like..months.

I went to the classroom and I saw my hyungs there.After 2 minutes our math teacher came and our first period started.

Jimin's POV:

Finally that stupid math class is over!I HATE MATH!And that old heartless,cold man.How is that thing supposed to teach us?Ugh whatever.Now we have lunch break and I can finally eat.I quickly ate the energy bar and I went to the gym.I went into the changing room and half of the players were already dressing up.I got dressed up too and we went to the basketball court.

I talked to our coach about the game plan and I even suggested something.Luckily he liked my idea and I'm sure we'll win this time.We started warming up and all I could think about was the game.We are playing against a really good team,I mean it's the finale,what do you expect?I was watching their past games.They are using their whole energy the first 20 minutes so they can score a lot points,and then when they get tired,they already have enough points to win.But,what if we try something new.Something that will make them exhausted in no time?

The game started and we were playing normally like we always do.I told my teammates to use their tricks because that way,they'll get tired really soon.And guess what?IT WORKED!They can't even run and it's just the second quarter!I'm so sorry Jungkook and V,but me and Suga are the best players so..Anyways,our tricks worked really well.I'm surprised.We managed to steal the ball 35 times.Hahah they are trying so hard to score points,but that's not gonna happen.Not when I'm the captain.Soon..they were completely worn out and there were only 5 minutes left.Aaand...

WE WON OMFG WE WOOOON!I started running around yelling and we all hugged each other!OMG I'm so so happy.WE WON!Omg 95:73,that's epic!Soon,the principal came and gave us the trophy.Of course,I was holding it.Everyone was so happy,especially our fans.

''Attention please.''Our principal was speaking on the microphone.

''Congratulations to the winning team...So now I'll announce the prize.The award for the winning team is...

A 4 day vacation for the whole academy!Congrats Seoul Academy!''Our principal said and he went to me giving me the whole program for the vacation.

''Hey Taehyung?Come here!Since you're the class president,why don't you read this for us?''I felt bad for him.I know he wanted to be the captain so we could win this prize for the whole school.

Taehyung's POV:

''Ugh thank you Jimin.''I quietly said to him.We went to the changing room and we quickly changed.Since we don't have classes after the game (so we can rest),we decided to go to our class and tell them the brilliant news.And that's how we went to the history classroom.

''Hey!..HEY!Can I have your attention?This is really important for all of you..Ok thank you..So as you know the school's basketball team was playing in the finals today and..WE WON!..''Everyone started screaming.

''Ok ok..and the reward is a 4 day vacation in Hawaii!We'll go there next Monday.''I said and everyone was so happy.

''Ok so now I'm going to tell you the details.So the vacation starts on Monday,we'll be staying in a hotel,so make sure to find roommates!There are rooms for 2,for 3 and 4 students.Since the whole academy is going,there are going to be 4 hotels.The first one for freshmen,second for sophomores,the third one for juniors and the last one for us..senior!''

''Our hotel has 2 swimming pools one indoors and one outdoors.After the lunch,we'll go in the city.First we'll go to the biggest shopping center there and after that you can go wherever you want until 10 pm.Tuesday!We'll go to the beach and there are a lot of water/beach sports you'd like to try.Wednesday.We'll have a road trip since the forecast says it will rain that day.And if the rain stops,we'll go to the amusement park .And Thursday,we're getting back home.'' I read the whole thing.Sound cool.Can't wait to go there.

''Oh one more thing!This is free so you don't have to pay.But bring money for extra stuff,like food or something you'd like to buy from the shopping center.''I said and we left the classroom.

I was so tired,so I decided to go home,take a shower and take a nap.

Hey guys!This is might look like a filler chapter,but it's not since there are a lot of important things for the next chapters

Anyways,thanks for reading!Love you <3

Thank you for 100 reads 😂 means a lot.