Something is wrong 🤔

Something is wrong with Baz. I'm not sure what, but something is up. Yesterday he was the usual caring, attentive boyfriend. Today he is acting like a helicopter parent. He refuses to touch me. His stormy gray eyes are nervous, restlessly flickering towards the door again and again.
"Baz?" I ask as we sit watching the Telly.
He jumps. "Yes, Snow?" He replies, eyes not quite meeting mine.
"What's wrong?" I say tentatively.
He scowls but doesn't reply. He glances at the door again. Maybe he wants me to leave. I sigh.
"I'm going on a walk. Text me when you decide to not be an arse."
"Simon, that's not a good idea," he says, quickly standing up.
"Why?!" I demand.
He flinched at my angry tone. He opens his mouth to speak, but I'm already out the door.

Baz
I have to follow him. No. He would only get angry. I reach into my pocket and pull out the letter I received this morning.
To Basilton and Simon. Good job killing the Mage. You didn't only kill him though, did you? My sister is dead because of you. You're next. I will kill you both. If Basilton doesn't kill you first. -Nicodemus
I crumple the note in my hand and make up my mind to follow Simon. Should I tell him? No. I should be enough to protect him. I don't want to worry him. He's already so far gone. This would only hurt him more.
I leave the flat and begin to follow Snow. He isn't too far ahead of me and I easily catch up. He ignores me.
I want to wrap an arm around him but Nicodemus's words play on repeat in my head: "if Basilton doesn't kill you first."
"Baz, just tell me what's wrong." Simon asks, voice filled with love and concern.
I notice I'm crying. He reaches to wipe away my tears, but I flinch away. Hurt and worry flash across his perfect face.
"I'm a danger to you, Simon. I don't want to hurt you, but staying together..."
"Baz... are you... breaking up with me?" Simon whispers, tears threatening to spill over.
"No! Crowley no!" I reply. "I'm just nervous about living together."
Simon and I had been discussing me moving in, but now I have doubts.
"Baz, I love you. You wouldn't hurt me. I know that." Simon murmurs.
"You can't know that, Snow!" I snap. I sigh, then say, "You should go back to the flat. I need to hunt. I'll see you there."