Chapter 1- WHAT'S HAPPENING!

Author's Note

I do not own these characters they belong to Rooster Teeth. 

Everyone is around the ages of  12-14.  

Ages:

Max- 14

Nikki- 13

Neil- 14

Spacekid- 12 

Everyone is 14

Warning: This story contains explicit language  

This Chapter is a bit long so I apologize for that!  

Bold Letters are Max's Thoughts.

Underlined Letters are Nikki's Thoughts.

Max's POV

"Max! Wake Up!" I heard a voice along with someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see Nikki.  "Nikki?! What the fuck are you doing in my tent?" I ask her.  "I had to wake you up because you slept in, besides today we're going on an adventure! You wanna come with?!" she replies.  Well if I say no I'm just gonna end up being forced to come with so why not.  "Sure, why not. I have nothing better to do." I answer. "Yay!" Nikki says this as she grabs my arm and pulls me outside. On the way out I quickly grab my hoodie and try to put it on.  

Nikki's POV

Flashback To That Morning

I woke up early knowing today would be great. I had planned to ask David and Gwen if we could all go on a hiking adventure in the woods. I quickly got dressed and headed out of my tent to go find David and Gwen.

Time Skip

"Absolutely N-" Gwen said.   "Yes!" David said totally cutting Gwen off.  "David! Are you being serious?! What if someone gets lost, gets hurt or even dies! Do you realize how much paperwork we would have to fill out?!" Gwen said. "Ah, come on Gwen! It'll be fun! Plus it'll be a great bonding experience! Everyone could have a buddy and then we all go hiking and sightseeing! Oh, and then at night we can light a campfire and sing and tell stories!" David replied excitedly.  "But-" Gwen said. "Nope! No, buts! We're going on a hike!" David said.  " I'm gonna go tell everyone and make a list of buddies!" David said. Then he left the room. Gwen groaned then started mumbling to herself just as I left the room.

Another Time Skip   

Nobody's POV

David had everyone lined up and started counting everyone.  

"8, 9. Wait we're missing Max!" David said worried.  " I told you we'd lose a camper and the hike hasn't even started!" Gwen said annoyed.  "Woah chill guys Max is fine! He's just still asleep." Neil said. "Oh thank Goodness! I'll go get him then!" David said.

Nikki's POV

I didn't want David to go get Max because I knew it would be harder to get him to come along if he went. "No, David I'll do it. I think I can convince him to come along a bit faster than it usually would." I said "Oh, Ok! Go right ahead Nikki!" David said then turned to the rest of the campers. "Okey Dokey Campers! It's time to put you in groups of two-" David said as I walked away.

Flashback Over

Max's POV

"Nikki would you slow down! You're gonna break my arm!" I shouted at Nikki.  " Oh! I'm sorry Max!" Nikki said  "It-" As soon as I started to talk we had already reached where everyone else was waiting."David! I Got Max!" She said. "Awesome! Good Job Nikki! Now everyone I'm going to repeat the groups to remind everyone and update Nikki and Max!" David said. Everyone including me expect for Nikki, and Space Kid groaned. "So the groups are Neil and Space Kid, Nurf and Preston, Nerris and Harrsion, Ered and Dolph and finally Max and Nikki! Now get into your groups." David said. This might not be that bad. At least I got Nikki, I'd rather it be her or Neil then the rest of these fucking losers.  "So we're all gonna go hiking and sightseeing! You're allowed to go off on your own but you have to stay with your buddy! Now let's go!" David said. "This is gonna be so much fun! I'm so excited!" Nikki said. As soon as she says this we start walking into the woods.  David then turns toward us "Ok campers! You're all allowed to leave now if you want to but if want to stay with us-" He says then he noticed we all had left. " Ok Just remember to meet back here at sundown." He yells at us.  "Come on Max let's go this way! It looks like it'll be more exciting!" Nikki says excitedly "Nikki we're in the middle of the fucking woods! There's nothing exciting out here!" I say.  As we're walking we pass by a waterfall Nikki stares at it her eyes sparkling. "Isn't it beautiful out here?" She asks me staring at the scenery with a sparkle in her eyes. All the sudden I got this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach and my heart skipped a beat.  What the fuck is wrong with me?! What's Going On?! What's Happening?!!!  "Max are you okay?"Nikki said.

Nikki POV

After starting at the water for a minute or two I turned over to Max. He seemed to be thinking about something, but he also seemed to be freaking out.  "Max are you Okay?" I asked him.  "What? Oh yeah I'm fine just got lost in thought." He replied. "Oh, okay. You wanna keep going?" I asked him. "Yeah, sure." Max answered. We continued walking for a bit till stopping at a lake. "Hey, You wanna go sit down at the tree for a sec? I need a bit of a break." Max asked me. "Yeah sure." I replied. We sat down by the tree and as we were sitting there I was looked at Max. He was being so nice. I wondered why.  He was looking at the lake and all the sudden my heart started pounding. Wait what's going on?! Why does my stomach feel all weird, and why is my heart beating so fast?! What's Happening?!

1026 words not bad. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Again I apologize for it being a tad bit long. If you want me to continue writing this story tell me and I'll start working on the next chapter! Oh and If you have any ideas for the story please leave them!