Chapter 5: The Dance Part 1- Let's Get This Party Started!

I do not own these characters they belong to Rooster Teeth.

Everyone is around the ages of 12-14.

Ages:

Max- 14

Nikki- 13

Neil- 14

Spacekid- 12

Everyone is 14

I wanna clarify the the counselors are in their late 20s.

Warning: This story contains explicit language

Bold Letters are Max's Thoughts.

Underlined Letters are Nikki's Thoughts.

Italicized and Underlined letters are Neil's thoughts

Underlined and Bold Letters are the rest of the campers thoughts.

Italicized and Bold Letters are David and Gwen's thoughts.

Nikki's POV

I woke up and saw that is was morning. I looked over at Max he looked adorable. I decided to stay where I was and ending up falling back to sleep.

Max's POV

I woke up after realizing it was morning and looked over at Nikki. Her hair was in her face so I tuck it behind her ear, it was a good thing she was still asleep I was blushing like crazy.  A couple seconds later I heard saw Neil get up. "Morning Neil." I said. "Morning Max, you should probably wake Nikki up. All the girls are hanging out today with Gwen to get ready for the dance, us guys have to hang with David." He said. "Well that's gonna be interesting." I said "Yep." He said putting on his sweater. I decided I was gonna put on my hoodie when I realized that Nikki was wearing it. So I just decided to wake her up first.  "Nikki. Wake up." I said shaking her slightly. She then woke up. "Oh, Morning Max." She said getting up. "Did you sleep okay?" I asked her. "Actually, that's one of the best nights of sleep I've ever gotten. It's kinda lonely up here. It's nice to have people over. " She said. "Well we're always here if you need us Nikki." Neil said. "Yeah." I said agreeing. "Aww, Thanks Guys! I'll be right back I'm gonna go change." She said.  She headed down stairs and a couple minutes later came back up. We then all headed to the mess hall.

~Time Skip~

No One's POV

All of the boys had already started hanging out so Max and Neil said goodbye to Nikki and went over to join them. Nikki went over the where the girls were at and sat down at table while the boys all went outside.

Nikki's POV

"So... Do you Guys have any dates?" Gwen asked us.  "Well I'm going with Dolf because he seems okay I guess, but he isn't as cool as me." Ered said. She is right though no one is as cool as her. Well, maybe Max but ughhh Nikki get these thoughts out of your head! "I'm hanging out with Preston and Harrison because Preston is forcing me to." Nerris said.  "What about you Nikki? Any juicy dates gossip?" Gwen said. She has been watching too much Trash TV lately. "Well I was asked to go to the dance."I said. "By who?" Nerris asked. "....Max.."I said. Gwen then started looking creepy. "Oooooh reallllly?" Gwen said. "Yeah." I said. "Well, you guys go choose something to wear the dance starts at 5:00 and it's 3:00. So yeah go do whatever you want." She said we then we all split up to get ready.

Max's POV

"Okey doeky campers!" David said. "I need to write down if you're going with anyone it's easier to keep track of everyone." David said pulling out a clipboard and pen. He than had us all say who we were going with. "Ered." Dolf said. Interesting.  "My fist." Nurf said. Umm.. Okay? "Nerris and Harrison." Preston said. Well.. "Preston and Nerris." Harrsion said. "I'm gonna be hanging out with Max and Nikki a little bit." Neil said. "I asked Nikki to go with me so yeah." I said. "Well, Max that's great!" David said. "Shut up." I said back. "Well okay! You guys can go hang out in your tents and get ready! Be at the Mess Hall  by 5:00!"David said. We all headed back to our tents to get ready.