Chapter 4: More Sleepovers, More Surprises

I do not own these characters they belong to Rooster Teeth.

Everyone is around the ages of 12-14.

Ages:

Max- 14

Nikki- 13

Neil- 14

Spacekid- 12

Everyone is 14

Warning: This story contains explicit language

Bold Letters are Max's Thoughts.

Underlined Letters are Nikki's Thoughts.

Italicized and Underlined letters are Neil's thoughts

Underlined and Bold Letters are the rest of the campers thoughts.

Italicized and Bold Letters are David and Gwen's thoughts.

Today's Chapter will be long but I promise it's kinda important.

Neil's POV

I woke up to see that Max and Nikki  were sleeping next to each other. On closer inspection I saw that Nikki was hugging Max and had her head on his shoulder.  I tired to get dressed quietly so that I didn't wake either of them up. A couple minutes later Nikki woke up.  She yawned then said "Morning Neil.". "Morning, looks like you slept pretty nicely, huh?" I said  She blushed. "Shut Up!" She said in a whisper so that she wouldn't wake Max.  "Well, Nikki I'm gonna head out to the mess hall. You and Max head down when you're ready, I'll make sure to tell David you guys will be on your way." I said. "Ok." I said then left the tent. Today will be quite interesting, because they forgot that something very important is happening tomorrow and today is just the beginning...

Nikki's POV

Neil had left then tent and I turned down to look at Max. He looked so adorable when he was sleeping. I got up and got dressed and then went back over to Max to wake him up. "Max." I said. I then poked his cheek. "Max. Wake up, it's morning." as I said this Max started waking up.  "Morning Nikki." He said. He then looked up at me and looked right into my eyes ad I looked into his. We stayed there for a couple seconds until we both realized what we were doing. I started blushing. "S-soo, um were's Neil?" Max asked. He was looking down but I thought I saw him blushing just a bit. "He went to the Mess Hall, we should probably head down there too." I said. " Ok, let me just get my hoodie on and then we head there." He said.

Max's POV

As I went to put on my hoodie I couldn't help but think about last night. I honestly can say I fell for her a bit more. I'm still not sure, but I think. "Ok, I'm ready to head down." I said. "Ok, let's go." Nikki said she then grabbed my hand and started running towards the Mess Hall.

~Time Skip~

I was sitting down at a table in the mess hall with Nikki and Neil. I hadn't noticed that I was zoning out until I heard: "Max? Max!" Nikki said. I snapped out of my thoughts. "Yeah?" I asked. "Are you okay? You weren't responding to Neil, it honestly kind worried me." She said also saying the last part under her breath, but I heard exactly what she said. Wait. She was worried Does that mean? No Max, stop thinking about that...  "Well what the hell did you want Neil?" I asked him"I was going to tell you that David is about to announce so you better pay attention." Neil said

No One's POV

"Attention Campers!  As you all know today is a free day because tomorrow is something very special!" David said excitedly.  "Tomorrow is the Summer Dance!" David said