Chapter 8: Thanks

I do not own these characters they belong to Rooster Teeth.

Everyone is around the ages of 12-14. 

Ages:

Max- 14

Nikki- 13

Neil- 14

Spacekid- 12

Everyone else is 14

Warning: This story contains explicit language

Bold Letters are Max's Thoughts.

Underlined Letters are Nikki's Thoughts.

Italicized and Underlined letters are Neil's thoughts

Underlined and Bold Letters are the rest of the campers thoughts.

Italicized and Bold Letters are David and Gwen's thoughts.

A/N: It's been so long since I posted and I apologize! I've been super busy with school! I also decided to change the story a bit! It's a small change!

Max's POV

I couldn't sleep. It wasn't the fact that I was not sleeping my tent, it was the fact that I was missing something. I even had my teddy bear Mr. Honeynuts with me but that for some reason didn't help. I was super tired, Neil and I had been unpacking while Nikki helped the both of us. She had  said that she had something to show us but that it could wait for tomorrow since we were all tired. At the thought of Nikki, I knew exactly what I was missing. I got up out of my bed, put on my hoodie and headed to her bedroom. I walked in expecting her to me asleep but she was awake sitting on the patio that was connected to her room. I walk over and sit in a chair right next to her. "Hey Max." Nikki says  looking up at the stars. "Hey, Nik. I'm guessing you couldn't sleep either?" I ask. "Yeah, for some reason." Nikki says. I notice her shivering and hand her my hoodie. She then, without protest, puts it on. "Thanks, Max." She says.  I guess she's gotten used to it...  "So, why did you decide to come to my room?" Nikki says. "I-I, uh.. " I say. "What? Did you miss me?" Nikki says then giggles. I look over at her and into her eyes.  To my surprise she was also looking into mine as well. We sat there for a while. We then broke eye contact. I looked down.  "Hey Max?" Nikki says. "Yeah?" I say back.  "Thanks." She says.  I looked up at her with a confused look. "For what?" I say. 

No One's POV

"For everything. For staying here at the treehouse with me, for caring about me, just... everything." Nikki says.  Max then envelopes Nikki in a hug. "You're welcome Nikki." He says.  After a few minutes of hugging, they break apart. "Max, I don't think I'm gonna be able to sleep, I really haven't been able to.." Nikki says. "Do you want me to stay here with you? Just for tonight?" Max says. "Yeah, I'd like that." She says. 

~Time Skip~ 

Nikki's POV

"NO! There is no way I'm doing that!" I say. "Nikki, it's not a choice." Gwen says. "It's torture!" I says. "Nikki, It's literally just a sleepover." She says. "But it's a girly sleepover!!!" I say. " You'll be fine!" She says as she walks away.  I groan. "What's up with you?" A voice says. I look up to see that it's Max. "Gwen's making us all have a girls sleepover night."  I say.  "You have to do that shit too? David is making us do the same thing." Neil says. "Well I guess we all to go through this torture. " Nikki says. "Attention Campers! Since tonight we're having sleepover nights for the rest of the day you guys do whatever you want!" David says.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do but I needed to make sure no one came with me. "I gotta go um.... hang out with Nerris! Bye!" I say really fast. I than run away before Max or Neil could say anything. 

Makki{There Might be Something There} DiscontinuedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara