Chapter 6: The Dance Part 2: A Night to Remember.

I do not own these characters they belong to Rooster Teeth.

Everyone is around the ages of 12-14.

Ages:

Max- 14

Nikki- 13

Neil- 14

Spacekid- 12

Everyone is 14

Warning: This story contains explicit language

Bold Letters are Max's Thoughts.

Underlined Letters are Nikki's Thoughts.

Italicized and Underlined letters are Neil's thoughts

Underlined and Bold Letters are the rest of the campers thoughts.

Italicized and Bold Letters are David and Gwen's thoughts.

I'm sorry for not including the other campers as much, they might possibly get their own books too so yeah!

No One's Pov

"Let's get this party started! Everyone grab and partner and start dancing!" Gwen said as music started playing.  "I'll be right back! The snack table is calling my name!" Nikki says. She then walked over to the table and starting eating. 

~Time skip~

  It had been a couple minutes of everyone dancing and having fun when :"Max, you gotta ask Nikki to dance." Neil says to Max. "I can't do that! What if she says no?! What if I mess up or fucking I don't know, something bad happens?!" Max says back. "Max, you're overthinking this way too much! All you gotta do is walk up to her and ask her. It's as easy as that." Neil said.  "Well, fine. I'll do it, but if something  bad happens I'm blaming you." He said then went over to ask Nikki to dance.

Max's POV

Just breathe Max. You can do this.  I looked around for Nikki and saw her sitting down. Even when she was just sitting there she looked absolutely beautiful. I walked up to her and sat down. "Hey Nik." I said. "Oh, hey Max!" She said.  "Do you..umm.. wanna dance?" I asked her. "Sure! Why not?" She said. "Awesome! Let's go." I said.

No One's POV

Neil went over to Gwen. "He just asked her to dance." Neil says.  "Perfect, one of the many couple tonight." Gwen said rubbing her hand together. "Wait, what?" Neil asks. "Nothing."Gwen said. Neil slowly backs away and goes to grab some food.  Gwen walks over to David.  "Hey David!" She says. "Oh, hey Gwen!" He says back. David had a what he liked to call "a little bit" of a crush on Gwen, but he tired not to make it too obvious.  "You wanna dance?" She asked him. "Sure!" David said. "Hey, Quarter Master! Play the song!" Gwen says. QM then starts changing the song.

Nikki's POV

All the sudden a really pretty sounding  song started playing.  (A/N You can pick whatever you want but this is what I chose.)

I realized this was a slow dance song , but just went along with it.  I put my arm around Max's neck and he put his hand around my waist and we started slow dancing. I then put my head on his shoulder.

Max's POV

Nikki is so damn cute right now. I wanted to stay like that forever, but then the song ended. We stayed there for a couple seconds. "Max, you realize the song is over right?" She says with her head on my shoulder. "Yeah." I said. She giggled at this. I swear she has the cutest laugh. She then took her head off my shoulder and looked at me and our eyes met. We stayed there for what felt like an hour but it was really like 15 seconds.

No One's POV

  "Um.. Let's go sit down." Nikki says blushing. "Y-yeah." Max says. Nikki and Max went to go sit down with Neil. "Hey Guys." Neil says. "H-Hey" Nikki and Max say at the same time making both of them blush even more. "Nikki! Come over here!" Nerris says. "I'll be back guys!" Nikki says. "Okay, Bye Nikki!" Neil says. Nikki walks over to go talk to Nerris.  Max sat there like he had just seen a ghost. "Max? Max, are you okay? Max!" Neil says. "Neil..." Max says. "Yeah?" Neil asks the boy. "I think I like Nikki.. like really, really, REALLY, like her. I'm sure of it now.." Max says. "Oh? Well then..." Neil says. "Shut up, and don't you dare say anything, or you'll regret it." Max threats him.  "I won't jeez." Neil says.  Across the way Nikki is talking with Nerris. "Nikki, I need some advice..." Nerris says to Nikki. "Ok. What happened?" Nikki says. "Umm.. well, what do if you think you might..."Nerris stops and then whispers " like someone".  "Well, you just spend more time with them and if you feel something when you're around them, than you definitely like them." Nikki said. "Ok, thanks!" Nerris says.  "Now who is this person you're talking about?" Nikki says mischievously. "N-no one... I'll tell you later." Nerris says blushing slightly. "Well okay." Nikki says.

~Time Skip~

"Attention Campers, as you all know, tonight dance is going to be a lot like the social when we had a king and queen. This is the same but this time there will be three couples, you all voted for A King, Queen, Princess, Prince, and Prince and Princess in training." David said. Everyone waited excitedly. "We'll start with the King and Queen! The Queen is.... Neil?" David said surprised. "What the hell?!" Neil said. Max and Nikki started snickering. "And The King is... Our Mascot the Platypus!" David said. The platypus as if almost on cue went came up out of nowhere and David placed the crowns on Neil and his "King".  Max and Nikki were now laughing their heads off.  "Next is the Prince and Princess in training.  The Prince and Princess are.... David and Gwen?" David said blushing slightly. "Awesome!" Gwen placed a tiara on her head and a crown on David's. "Well, um.. okay, and finally the princess and prince of tonight!" David said. "If you thought what you did what so funny guys wait, till you see what is did. " Neil says mumbling under his breath. "Our Prince and Princess are Max and Nikki." David says . At this  Nikki and Max had stopped laughing. "Wait, what?" Max says. "Come on up here guys!" David says. Nikki and Max head up to where David is and Gwen places the Tiara and crowns on their heads. Max looks over at Neil, Neil gives Max a thumbs up in return. "It's now time for the couples to dance!" David says. "How am I supposed to dance with a platypus?!" Neil says.

Max's POV

Nikki laughs at Neil complaining, that laugh gets me every time. I knew we would be slow dancing again which I enjoyed last time. I looked at Nikki, with that tiara on she looked like a princess. 

Nikki's POV

"Well, I guess we're gonna dance again." I say. "I guess, not that I mind too much." He says. Then the music starts playing. (A/N You have a choice of whatever you want to listen too!)  We started dancing again. It felt great. When the song was over I had knew that I was 100% percent sure that I really liked Max. 

I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter! I know these past few chapters have been really fluffy but it'll gonna get interesting soon!Thanks again, again for all the support on this book!  But, for now Ciao! (1185 words)