Chapter 2.

3rd Person POV:

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ayato was biting Yui again. Y/N was near by sitting on the bed while he had her sister pinned against the wall. Y/N, was disgusted. Her sister enjoyed being bitten by these guys she just kept it to herself. Yui even told her little sister she liked it.

*Flashback*

Yui was currently being bitten by Shu. She thought he was different. You tried telling her. She is so dumb, you thought. She soon came out of the bath and walked over to you. She whispered something in your ear. " I like it when they bite me sometimes. I just hate it when I faint." You rolled your eyes not caring and clutched you bear, soon you sat on the bed and ayato came in.
*End of flashback*

Of course, you being a young girl, they did jot bite you. Also, you had a few to many secrets. Not that it fully mattered.
None of less, you thought Yui was a scared brat. Although, you believed she grew close to them. To believe it of not, when she would get bit by one of the brothers and you see it, it made you a little jealous.

Soon, Ayato finished drinking Yui's blood and she fainted. Ayato wiped his mouth with his sleeve and looked at you. Y/N, got down from the bed and walked away out the room.
She was in her F/C Nightgown that went above the knee.
(A/N: if you dont like nightgowns sorry. Change it if it bothers you.)
She saw kanato and walked over for him, and she tugged on his sleeve.

"Dont touch me, You filthy human!"

You had a smirk on your face and giggled.

"Okay, I wont touch you, but you shouldn't say things like that to me."

You turned and walked away with your bangs over your eyes.

"It hurts. Why dose it hurt?"
You mumbled.

You were already down the hall from kanato. You reached the music room and saw shu lying there.

Kanato is dumb like Yui. He can't sense royalty at all. And he is a vampire...
You thought.

You walked up to shu and climbed on the chair. You hated your small size, but you had to have it right now.
It was the only thing keeping you alive. Although, you could of found another body quickly..but you wanted to start life over by taking a babies.
You giggled at the thought. Soon, you were on Shu's legs while he was laying down.

"Shu~~~, You suprizingly sung his name. Wake up.."
His one eye opened and he sat up.
"Tch."
"Ayato, told me...to come get...you..to the limo..for school." You say slowly making safe he is listening.
That was a lie of course.
He grunted and moved over to face the back of the couch and you fell inbetween him and the couch. You landed on his chest.

When this happened of course 'she' walked in. Yui looked at me and gasped as she saw my position.
Shu and I showed no emotion.
He was "acting" like he was asleep.
Shu noticed you fell into your stop when he moved his leg and shifted. The eye he had opened when he realized was looking into your E/C eyes.

You felt heat rush towards you cheeks and looked down to try for hide your blush.

What is this...feeling?!

Shu slowly got up and walked over to the door. You, on the other hand rolled of the couch and feel on the floor, when he go up.

The limo was ready. Soon everyone was ready and the limo dove off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Author~ Chan here! Not as long as the last chapter sorry. They will be longer though. Please wait a little while before I upload the next chapter. Thanks. Bye~
~Bri

Words: 646