Chapter 5.

Readers POV:

"I asked, who are you?!"
I spoke a little mad at the grayish haired, half vampire for not answering me the first time.
He ignored me again and looked behind me. Why did he hug me? I thought..
I turned around a saw a guy with Blonde hair and one blue eye. His hair covers one other eye which was red.
They kind of spooked me a little because of them not talking much, but I was around Shu mostly so it wasn't that much of me being creeped out.
Then the yellow one spoke.
"Have you seen Neko~Chan? She ran away."
"W-who is that?!"
They ignored my question so I rolled my eyes and saw laito smirking.

"What are filthy have breeds doing surrounding my princess?!"
Laito said.
"Y-Your princess? Haha, very funny Laito I thought Yui was."

"But you stole her little sisters body, which means that you have her blood as well. AND you have the vampire queens royal blood in you as well."
Then the two intruders backed away from me and looked at Laito for more information.
I rolled my eyes and walked away then it hit me.

I knew the blonde was familiar. I seen him on TV singing. Ugh. That pathetic blonde is a vampire to?! Just more people I can control with my power.
I should of known.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd POV:

Y/N was trying to be away from the brothers. As far as she could...yet she still ran into them. So far she met Yuma, Ruki and Kou. She was wonderd how much were left. They were here for Yui. Anyone would have know.
The Mukami brothers were here for Eve's blood. Which meant they wanted Yui's blood.
Y/N really didn't care for the Mukami's. Although, Yui had more attention and the Sakamaki were being overly protective of her which made you a little mad.
Or jealous...
Either way the reason for the Mukami to be here was stupid to Y/N. She only wanted to sleep but Kou kept bothering her.
Y/N, was being herself so she was in the library currently. She was searching for a book she hasent read yet for the time with the Kou and his brothers to pass by.
Time is going so slow. You thought. Yui was no longer here. Her scent was gone.
How troublesome. Want more attention?! Suddenly you lost your cool and ran out the library, out to the garden and saw Subaru.
"Subaru. Can....we..talk?"
You said looking in his eyes.
Suddenly Laito came in and said you would be spending the day with him.
Great. Now I have to spend my time with a pervert....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is short because of my birthday I will publish soon! NO I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT ASZUNA
~Bri-Chan, Author.
Words: 477
*Edited.*