Chapter 11. Spending The Day With Reji

3rd Person POV~~~~🌹

Reji was making you clean his office, in a maid uniform. It was punishment for 'accidently' scarping the plate to loud in the dining room at dinner.

Because of this, it brought you to dusting, sweeping, wiping bookshelf and tables, organizing, and lastly wearing a maid outfit.
Yes, Reji did intend to make you do all this for his own personal enjoyment.

As soon as you were finished you turned around to let Reiji know, who was reading a book sitting on the sofa.
"Im done." Reiji looked up from his book and stared into my E/C eyes.
"Mph. Could of been quicker...."
He Tsk and got up from his chair, pinned you to the bookshelf smelling my neck.
"Get. Off. Reiji. Stop. Playing."
You said sternly.
He just licked his lips and stared at me again. "Reiji. Stop being out of character. Its not working. Stop."
He got off and looked at you again.
"So it works on other women except you".
What he said just shocked you.
"What are you getting at? "
"You need to be punished more for talking back. Want tea?"
You shook my head,telling him 'no' and he sighed.
"Is it okay if I leave now Reji?
You asked trying to leave but he just stared at you for a moment.

°~*Your POV*~°

I said no to the tea because I knew he had put stuff in there.  I could smell it also, I saw him experimenting.
Soon, the air and My eyelids  felt heavy.
The smell in the air madebme feel sleepy. Soon I collasped to the Floor and Fell into Deep slumber.
'Reji....I might hate You when I wake up...'  That was My last thought as I Fell into My dreams.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
°~Time skip to when you Wake up.~°

When I woke up I saw Reji in the corner at his table. He was Doing something with a red liquid That was unknown until I smelt it.
'My Blood...'
As the words crossed my mind, i beging to worry.
"Reji is That....My Blood?" he Turns around and looks at me.
"Yes...im experimenting, I knew You wouldnt let me take Your Blood by asking so I made You faint." He told me looking in My Eyes.
"That's not nice. Reji.."

"Oh. Its not? The thought Never concerned me." he said being smart.
I rolled My Eyes and huffed.
'"You know..if You wantedbto be  in the Same Room, or spend the Day together, why didnt You ask?"
I asked the grey headed Vampire.
He looked at me and 'tch.'
Thats what You get for spending the Day with him....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yasss! Thank You for reading By the wayy! The plot will be in the Next Charter, Its when Yuki is in the Room and Amato come and gets her.
~Kay~ Thank Youuuuu!~
Author~San~ Out >.<*
Sorry for grammar! I will Edit soon! Wow Short chapter. You dont have to,read these chapters, but they have something to do with other chapters...they give small hints..
Words: 512