Chapter 18. Spending the day with Yuma

*Picture Not mine* *So Pretty*

~🌹Your POV🌹~

I was in the garden before Yuma came out of the mansion. The baby tomatoes were finally ripe enough to be picked. I reached my hand out to get it off the stem but something slapped my hand.
"Oi, What do you think your doing?" I heard Yuma's voice beside me. He was crouched down with his left hand holding my wrist. His face was close to mine...to close...
"Y/N, stop doing my things!" (😰)

(A/N: I have a new story on ciel! also! Vote and follow me!😊>)

Yuma, really wanted to be by himself, (to me) so I got up and walked away...at least I tried. Yuma grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

"No, once you start you can't stop." he said behind me.
"I don't have to listen to you...or anyone. No body deserves to get pushed around, Yuma. Be nice. Im not like Yui. I will fight back."

He blinked. "Ok?" then he yanked me down. My shoulder had popped in the process. "Yuma. Ow. That stung..."  he clearly doesn't understand his strength.

He mumbled a few words, that i could barely hear. Only because I can hear well I made out  one word. 'Sorry'

I slightly smiled to myself and helped him pick out the weeds around the tomatoes. 'This is going to be a long day..."

Yuma looked over to me for a moment. "Oui! What are you smiling about?!" he hit me in the head with a shovel. I growled.
"Yuma...!" I wasn't that mad but I told him to stop once already...
In the end we ended up fighting each other alot.

~~~

A/N: Listen....! Im sorry I will update soon and get back on the plot.
~~~