Chapter 12.

*We are kinda back to the plot, but ima mix it up a bit to add it a bit more intresting. Yui is out of character. A little....*

Yui POV~~~~~
😳😳😳😳😳

I stared at the blank wall. It was dark in the room and they just gave me a scraping blanket that looks like a towel. It was cold. I was cold. My eyelids we heavy and I was growing stiff. My body was weak and all I wanted was to stop being livestock. It hurts. I take back everything I said. I still want the be with the Sakamaki's. They were kind a little...I guess...like Subaru. He always had something against himself. Laito is just a pervert. That his nature, while Kanato is a bit like my sister. They desire of sweets and have a Bi-polar disorder. Not to surprising though. She was always like that. What suprized me the most was that Y/N, was a vampire. And a princess at that. She could control the vampires and she almost killed me. I love my little sister....but my parents are not vampires. Dad was a preacher. Always harsh on Y/N. I could tell when she was fighting so hard to keep her tears away. She had to listen to that everyday. Y/N, she had me thinking. 'I was adopted...so she was adopted? Was she Fathers full blooded child? Is she even my sister?'
I was snapped out of my thoughts as someone came into the room. I saw grayish eyes that had a hint of blue(?) and Grey hair. I immediately knew who it was..........

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

'~Ruki~' I thought

3rd~Person~POV~🌹😇🌹

Yui looked up as Ruki Bit her. When he Stopped suddenly he just left the room. Yui Walked back over to the Bed and Sat Down before sehe collasped.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Ruki's POV~Yeah...3rd Person POV was Short Sowie....🌹🌹🌹

I looked away from My book and felt something go through me. It was the presence of a Fullblooded Vampire. I looked out My Window and See the red headed vampire from the Sakamaki Mansion. He looks at me and we make eye contact. I knew My Brothers felt his presence as well.
When I looked back he was gone.
He must be her for his food.
"Tch. Troblesome Vampire...."
I rushed to Eve's room as i saw the blanke fly in the air and Ayato holding Eve.
Not soon After they were gone and my brothers came up to me.
~Yui's POV~ 'Sorry abt so much POV!'

'Ayato....he...came...'
I thought until I was pushed against a tree and yelled at!
"Why did you let them bite you?!"
I wanted to answer but all the came out was parts.
"Your mine!"
When Ayato said that I felt my heart flutter but soon I thought about Y/N. 'She dose hate me for a reason. I take everything from her.........'
My thoughts were inturupted again by Ayato biting my neck nd repeatedly telling me that 'I'm his' and 'I shoudent let anyone else drink from me.'
I heard this until I fell into unconsciousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tadaaaa Hi.
Im
back...
But....
I.... Never left!!!!
So...Hi again. So...im not gonna try to make this emotional in the future...it might get cheesy.....whelp see ya later!
0.0 :) 🌹🌹🌹😇😇😇🌹🌹🌹

Words: 575