Chapter 15.

A/N:THIS IS GOING TO BE A SHORT CHAPTER! Sorry. Bri~Author.
Your POV:

'That's Kou. And Ruki...there's Aszuna, and Yuma!'
I wasn't extremely happy, but I wanna get out of here. I wanna feel the air in my skin and stare at the sky once more. Maybe, just maybe I might be able to be happy and live with Yui respectfully.

Blood was splaterd on the glass a moment before it broke.
The water and I escaped the container and Yuma picked me up.
The room was a mess. Wolves were dead and blood was everywhere. I couldn't help but be thirsty.
"L-let me go! I need to see Yui!"

They ignored my pleads and walked out the room.
I needed to go to Yui, I needed to tell her sorry.
I don't know why, but I was a terrible sister. Yes, she was a hog, dimwitted sometimes, and was weak but she can't help it..well, maybe she can.
But I need to be a better sister. I took her little sisters life. Enough about her though, I need blood and information.

"The sakamaki's are worried about Yui." Ruki spoke.
"So, that's.....why we....came.. and.... they.. didn't." Aszuna finished.

Yes, my heart broke. Was I supposed to be jealous...or happy my sister was with someone that could protect her?

"So we came to Kid nap you Y/N." Yuma said.
"I want Neko-Chan to myself." Kou said trying to get me from Yuma's grip.
"Kou. Please stop. You'll make me drop her."
"Actually please put me down." I told Yuma as he was holding Kou back with one hand.

"I have a feeling this is gonna be my life now." I muttered.
Ruki rolled his eyes and walked to the limo.
"Hurry up." he was irritated.

"Were taking you home with us, Neko-Chan." Kou spoke to me as I sighed. "Whatever. Please just dont try anything." Yuma sat me down next to Kou.
"Tch." Ruki sat down, followed by Yuma and Aszuna.
"So how long will-" I was cut off by a pain in my neck and wrist.

~~~~~~~~~~
And CUT! Whelp. School is tommarow. And I have been sick since Friday. So sorry for not updating. 😭 and this being a short chapter!
Words: 383