Chapter 1: Today Me

Theme He Ha Haaa 💀💀👽👺

Angel was a very intelligent girl studying in college. She and Franklin were lovers since school days  and they stayed in the same building and their friendship bloomed to love.

Death is unpredictable though life is predicted. The lovers were separated by the will of God. Last year Franklin was detected with cancer and he passed away.  Angel was shattered but she was a strong woman. She cried at nights when no one was around and her books gave her Solace.

August 1, 2011

It was Franklin's first death anniversary and she went secretly to the graveyard at Nerul where he was buried.  She decorated his grave with orchids,  jasmine and roses.  She lit lot of candles and incense. 

The cross read :

Franklin Esthar
Born : August 2, 1990
Died : August 1, 2010

They had planned some best things in advance but he had died a day before his 20th  birthday.

Angel's eyes were red with tears and she really wished, if she knew black magic to raise FRANK from the grave.

Suddenly she heard a yell on the other side of the graveyard.  She rushed to see whether the dead was young or old. 

It was a man lying in the coffin,  wearing a mundu and white kurta. His daughters were crying and Angel,  though a stranger saw the man going in to the grave.  The grave was decorated with Zarbera flowers and finest lilies with Roses and Yellow flowers. 

She was lost in thoughts...  Frank was in blue jeans and red T-shirt,  his birthday dress...

Angel could still visualize him... 

His skin so white
With the heaven light
Not a pleasant sight
But he bade a forever Good night....

To be continued

Cover photo : Google