Chapter 8 : God is good

The cool Breeze blew and Angel was sitting holding Father Xavier tightly.

His scent was luring her lust towards him. She knew that she was wrong in wooing the priest. He was her Savior and now her hope. She was getting more closer to him and her bosoms brushed his back. He was not seduced and did not react but Angel was crazy. She tried to kiss his ears but couldn't as the bike bumped into the speed breaker. He was concentrating with his drive but it began to rain. Angel took the umbrella ☔ from her sling bag and opened it while protecting him and her from the tears of the sky. Rains were never happy for her. They were tears from the sky, she often told Frank. He would say it is a shower to clean our Sins.

They argued on it and the umbrella disturbed Xavier. His vision was blocked and the bike skid. The tyre punctured and Angel was about to fall. Xavier held her shoulders and made her stand. His blue eyes like the pleasant sky and her Brown Almond met with each other. Angel's pink lips 💋 blossomed into a smile but Xavier did not respond.

Are you Lord Jesus? Angel was pissed off now.

He placed his bike near an Almond tree and softly said :

Angel, we are near the Church.

She hardly realised that two hours passed driving from Navi Mumbai to Andheri. They reached Sacred Heart church and Angel stood near the Grotta to pray.

Father walked towards the office.

Angel was praying :

My Lord, I don't know what has happened to me?

Christ, I strongly believe whatever happened is out of your will....

Guide me to the right path.

She turned and she was surprised to see Advocate Vishal and his Assistant Andy. She was impressed by Andy's look and he smiled.

Now she did not think of Xavier.

Hey girl, I have seen you somewhere, Advocate Vishal asked snapping his fingers.

I am Angel and do you remember Big Brother, Angel exclaimed.

Oh! You were giving me murder case and rape case too... Got it...

Come to my office, let us discuss the case.

I am here to pray, Angel said sternly....
I am here to offer flowers to my dead client... Well here is my card, Vishal gave her a new visiting card with a home address.

Angel requested him to wait in the prayer room after his visit to the graveyard. She went inside the church and knelt. She was looking at Christ on Cross and she got a vision of blood oozing out of the idol.

She ran in fear in search of Xavier who was meditating in his room.

He was now wearing a white T-shirt and jeans. He was doing the Rosary and she hallucinated blood oozing out of his eyes. Her heart was beating faster and she ran down stairs in fear and bumped over Andy. She collapsed and Andy sprinkled water from his water bottle. Angel gained consciousness but she couldn't remember who she was?and she was crying...

Andy held her by shoulders and she slapped him tight. Vishal felt she is a mad girl and pulled Andy by hands. Angel saw them walking towards the car and she screamed :

Big Brother is watching you.

She rubbed her forehead and ran inside the church. She anointed her head with holy water and she was now clean of bad thoughts.

Her heart ♥ spoke :
This is Angel, Lover of Dead Frank and a raped victim. My aim is to punish Degussa.

She quickly made the sign of the cross. She now felt like getting boosted with an energy drink.