Chapter 2: Steal my heart

Theme: He haa Haa 👽👀💀👹

Angel could visualize Frank in front of her eyes. He appeared to be simply sleeping in his coffin.  Angel did not shed a tear that day. Her heart was like a hard rock.  She hated Christ, since then.  She got angry on little things.  She was almost mad.  Frank's  cousin Degussa loved her but he was happy that Frank was dead. He promised to marry her but she said :

She will live in his memories. 

He is always in her heart ♥

Frank and she always wanted to tatoo eachother's name.  Angel decided to hang herself but she was counselled by her sister's friend,  a famous Criminal lawyer

"Commiting suicide is a crime"....

She went to a Tattoo parlour and that lawyer suggested the art work of beating heart and the name of Frank....

She did the Tattoo secretly and when her parents tamed her at home,  the lawyer asked her to behave strictly like a depressed soul and mad personality. She agreed to him.  With his help,  she could move out freely. 

She visited the graveyard often and spoke to Frank.

She often lied to the watchman that the man in the grave was her husband. She was 19 and that lawyer was helping her to be happy. 

Why there is a need to reveal truth about you to unknown and unwanted people?

Tell only the things that are necessary or people become judgemental was his advice.

There  was chaos in the graveyard with body of the Mallu uncle inn.  She was disturbed and couldn't talk to Frank.  She would chant something and felt his presence. But all wailing around spoiled her mood.

She decided to meet that lawyer as she wanted  complete solace....

On the way towards Andheri via Harbour line, she was lost in her memories....

Frank and Angel  spent the whole day together. Their friendship started in Model English School in class five.  They both sat over the same bench when they were just ten.  Angel did not have fancy pens. She always had ball pens that were old, used  by her siblings. She had two sisters Jasinda and Eli.

Frank had a younger brother  Taison and  his father pampered him with every type of pen and pencil, available in the market.

Once he had got a pen to school.  Angel  was fascinated by his jitter pen. She decided to steal it.  In the recess time,  when he went to the washroom,  the ten  year old Angel did the first crime. She stole the green colour pen of Reynolds company from his pencil box. His box was so beautiful, a double decker piece with auto lock.  She had a old rusted Geometry box of Camlin.  Next she decided to steal his pencil box.  She stole it saying that she had abdominal pain in the PT period. With the pen lost or pencil box stolen, Frank remained super cool. 

After few days  he got an imported 0.5 pencil and that she stole when he was talking to his friends.  That day he complained to the class teacher that his things are getting stolen one after the other. Angel was smart, she hid it in her Grammar book and hid the book under the bench.  The bags were checked and she was again successful in stealing his small  property. 

She then stole his heart......

To be continued ....

Write name on Tattoo Google PC