Chapter 7: Lost mind

Angel spent 5 days in Holy Spirit hospital.  Father Xavier, visited her every day and their friendship bloomed.  He asked her to read Psalms as according to him this would soothe her drained mind.  He gifted her a Bible and she was developing a deep level of interest in him. A close attraction like that of falling in love. She knew it was wrong. He is God's messenger,  a priest and wooing him was a Sin.

Angel's mother did not like that friendship and her sister called her a slut just because she was raped.

Her sister threw the bouquet given by father Xavier.  It was beautiful with Red, White and Yellow roses,  in a net finish. It was very costly too and he gave it to her two days before her discharge.

Angel slapped her sister.

She felt as if those flowers were sent by Frank from the kingdom of heaven. Father Xavier would feel the negative vibes spread by her family. He asked her to be strong. 

She was waiting for him on the day of her discharge. But he didn't come. Her hopes were shattered to see him in front of her eyes. Why was she feeling so? She told her ♥ heart that it was not right on her part...  Yet she was pulled towards him.  He was indeed charming,  no doubt but at times human mind is complex.  It was difficult to control that deadly desires.

Her father had returned the money to the priest and she was put under house arrest soon

Her father had returned the money to the priest and she was put under house arrest soon.  Her mobile phone was snatched and she was not allowed to communicate.  She was suffocated.

The Satan was tempting her to kill her body and she was waiting for a unison of souls. 

" I will marry you Frank,  in the kingdom of heaven.  Our marriage will be a blessed ceremony by Almighty.  Angels will be the best man, brides maid. All the good people there will be our guest.  Let me prepare the path for it."

Angel got up and dressed herself in white.  She poured Rose water and anointed herself from the sins committed in the past :

Sin no one :Stealing pen, pencil and money till teenage.

Sin no two : Having physical intimacy with Frank.  Just after he was detected with cancer and fulfilling her bodily desires.

Sin no three: Allowing her would be brother in law to molest her.

Sin no four : Cursing a man and his wife to death just because he cheated her younger sister.

Sin no five: Her uncontrollable anger and her sense of revenge.

Sin no six: Feeling affection towards a priest.

Sin no seven:  Believing in black magic and offering a Hen against her rival to score less marks in college.

Sin no eight: Disobeying elders

Sin no nine: Watching porn

Sin no ten: Plan to Commit Suicide

She scribbled a note in her note pad:

Dear Dad and Mom,

Thank you for giving me life.  I love you both but I am tired with my life. One year was like a death knell or life long imprisonment without Frank. I am bold and brave.  My strength gave me power to survive that 365 days. Today,  I have lost everything and my honour.  Self esteem is killed by Degussa, the butcher. I needed your support but you too left my hand. I am a lost sheep 🐑

No regrets and complaints

I am now hopeless.  So, I decide to end my life that you gave me.  If possible bury me like a Princess, dressed like a bride.  No need to buy a new dress,  my communion dress still fits me.

Lastly burry me next to my very own Frank...

Tears rolled from her eyes and wet the piece of bond paper on which she was writing.  She was feeling giddy and her room had coffee maker.  Her mother had stored biscuits, water,  coffee powder,  tea bags and milk powder for Angel's use, under house arrest.  They feared that her impulsive nature will put their family name to shame. 

Angel made a cup of coffee and munched a few biscuits. She wrote her best memories in her Diary. She titled it: Memoredum of Angel.

She did not have a knife 🔪 to slit her throat. She was scared of hanging herself. 

When a kid, she had seen her Aunty hanging from the fan. The bulging eyes 👀 and out tongue 👅
never got wiped out of her mind, though she was just 3 to witness it.

Don't know what happened to her? 

She rested her head on the table. 

She was in deep sleep till it was five in the morning. With the alarm she opened her eyes. She was alive on a new dawn. 

Her mother unlocked the door and saw that she was scribbling something on her paper.  She was not doing it with a pen but a table spoon.
She was actually stracthing the wood over the table. She was looking weird with her hair open.

Her black pen was dipped in her coffee and she looked possessed.

Her mother touched her forehead and she pushed her down.  She laughed like a possessed soul and her Mom was scared. 

She dialled Father Xavier.

Soon the father reached in her room. Her mother was standing behind him and she took a paper weight and threw it on her mother's head.

She yelled :  Go away Demon, let Angel be at Peace, forever calm.

If you are stubborn and attack Angel,  nothing can stop her demons to come out.

"Relax," father Xavier said and Angel smiled.  He kept a Rosary in her hand and poured Holy water on her.  

He asked her mother to leave the room.  He shut the door. Angel ran towards him and hugged him tight.   He was a strong man.  He caressed her hair and kissed her palms :

He slowly said : Peace be with you,  my child. You are God's child. 

Last night, I got a vision of you,  doing  unjust things. I was praying for you till 4.00 am so that the evil 😈 thoughts perishes completely from your mind.  He stood near her table and pulled that note from her long book.

"Xavier,  I am not possessed.  I wanted to meet you and I wanted to vent my anger on my mother for being so crude over me.  Xavier take me to the church. I want to pray. I want to get few answers answered from the Lord. Will you?," she requested him like a friend. Now, he seemed to be her Saviour,  her life line.

Father Xavier nodded and went out of her room.  He took her mother's permission and now her mother was scared to accompany her.  She still believed that her daughter was possessed.  Angel got ready. She did not comb her hair.  She walked out of her room,  breathing fresh and with a dreadful smile that scared her mother,again and again.

She sat behind the priest's bike.  He folded his  cassock and Angel saw his brown trousers. She held him tightly on his shoulders and she could feel a good aroma on him.  He was another best creation, she thought... She closed her eyes.

Pic:  Cover photo : Face book

Bouqet : A good morning message shared by my sister.

Hope you like this chapter. It is a all together different story,  serious, romantic,  crime and horror.....

Keep Reading
Keep Liking
Keep Loving
Keep Voting

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈