6.Intell's Building

Author's Note

Hey everyone! I'm sure I've confused people by putting this at the beginning. Just wanted to remind everyone that I still don't know much about computers. Most of this is a mix of random guessing and online research. Sorry to anyone who loves computers

-Panda12Panda12
P.S. Pandas are animals. Computers are technology. They are complete opposites.

I entered the building and was immediately surrounded by up to date and high quality technology. It was a bonus that it matched the current century unlike other places in the agency. It had taken a lot of arguing on my part in order for Mark to agree to at least updating the tech in intel's building. Thanks to my effort, almost every agent in the intel building loved me and I also had a room to myself right in the middle of the building. I walked into my room and started to call agents to join me in remodeling the servers.

"Agent Monitor, agent Program, agent Mainframe, and agent Virus, get to my room immediately" I said through an intercom system. I watched as Dylan sat down and I sat in front of my computer waiting for the others to show up.

Soon, they entered the room. I watched as agent Monitor arrived first. Kellie Carters, another teenager in the agency. She had recently graduated from high school and had yet to start college. Her twin sister Kate Carters had disappeared a week ago. Kellie had been devastated by the loss of her sister, but she was still a committed agent who worked in intelligence. Working in intel was also the easiest way to track down her sister, since she found out about new missions and planned them. I quickly scanned her over. To anyone outside of the agency, she would be a stereotypical blond with a personality to match. She even used to be a cheerleader. In the agency, she would be one of the top agents in intel if she actually tried. However, she didn't care enough about the job to work hard and was a low ranked agent because of it.

Next was agent Program. He was a total computer nerd and was super weak, but he was the best programer the agency had.

Then came agent Mainframe, she didn't know a lot about programing computers, but she did know how to build them.

Then there was agent Virus. I needed him to fine tune a project I had spent a long time on. He specialized in destroying computer systems and servers without leaving a trace. He was the best at what he did and he just happened to be another teenager at the agency. If you pictured a stereotypical male nerd and then thought of the exact opposite of that guy, you had agent Virus with both his looks and personality. His real name was Hunter Peters. He had already graduated from college, rode a motorcycle, and I had taken him under my wing when he joined. He was a fairly new agent seeing as how he joined a year ago and I had been the one to recruit him and show him the ropes.

In intel, everyone worked with computers, but their jobs were different. Some were on the lookout for the latest problems such as kidnappings, hostage situations, top secret plans being stolen, among other things. They were the ones who made the missions for other agents. Others were in charge of making sure the computer system worked. There were other things, but those two were the easiest way to categorize the jobs.

Everyone but agent Monitor fell into the second category, she fell into the first. Agent Virus on the other hand, was in a category of his own. He was the best at finding information, keeping the system in top shape, and he was able to completely crash any system he wanted. Not only was he a top agent in intel, but he was also a top ranked field agent. He also refused to be on any teams and hardly ever worked in groups, aside from working with me. He was my little protégé, even if he was older then me.

"Alright everyone. I finally have the all clear to update the entire system and we have a day to do it" I announced to the group.

"Bunny" Virus said.