12.Trinity Taylors

I finally reached the main road and a few minutes after, I came across a broken down car. Dylan's broken down car to be exact. I raked my brain for an excuse for why I was driving along the main road since it only lead to the agency and the next town which was about a hour away from our town. The agency took up almost the entire area between the two towns and somehow, nobody questioned the patch of undeveloped land.

I finally remembered that the library was along this road. To be more specific, it was buried way behind the agency, and to get there you had to take this road, and then take ten other roads that all managed to avoid running near the agency. Our town did have a library, but it was old, rundown, and didn't have many books.

I started to slow down and pulled over behind Dylan's car. I quickly threw my disguise into a bag and stashed it under my seat. I got out and walked to Dylan's car. I knocked on the window and Dylan opened the door.

"Need any help?" I asked him. "We're just waiting for the tow truck" he replied. "Got it. I'll be going then" I said about to walk away. "Wait. Who are you?" Dylan asked. "Let me guess, you're wondering why a stranger pulled over and asked if you needed help?" I asked him. "You don't see many people along this road and those that use it don't stop to help others" he said. "I recognized you guys because I go to your school" I told him.

"How come I've never seen you around before?" He asked me. "I'm a junior" I stated. "I know some juniors" he said. "I'm not a cheerleader and I don't play any sports" I added. "I'm friends with other people who aren't cheerleaders" he protested. "Juniors that aren't cheerleaders?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Not really" he admitted.

"Well, I'm Trinity Taylors, a junior at your high school" I introduced myself.

"So, where are you coming from?" Dylan asked. "The library" I lied. "As interesting as this conversation is, I need to get home. Can you give us a ride?" Lucy asked cutting into the conversation. "Sure" I replied. "Thanks" she said and they all piled out of the car.

After a quick call, Dylan threw the keys under the tire and everyone got into my truck. I started it up and we were on our way. "So, where are the books you got?" Lucy asked me. "I was returning books and I didn't bother to get new ones" I answered.

"You know, I really can't believe you guys are my car right now. Mind if I get a picture to prove that I'm not lying when I tell my friends?" I asked them hoping to distract them from the missing books. All three looked a bit amused at my actions as I pulled over on the road and grabbed my phone. Dylan also looked a little annoyed. Needless to say, I was having a great time.

I snapped a picture of all of us and turned to face them. "So tell me about yourselves" I said to them. "Dylan Adams, a senior and captain of the football team" he said. "Nate Walters. Senior. Football" Nate quickly said. "Don't bother trying to explain your positions, because I don't understand a single thing about football" I quickly told them. "I know exactly how you feel" Lucy said with a laugh. "I'm Lucy Adams. Dylan's twin sister and the girl who graduated from high school early" she introduced herself. "It must've been hard to have been the youngest in your grade for so many years" I commented. "There was a lot of teasing and bullying, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and all that nonsense, right?" She said. "I know what that's like" I said and they all gave me puzzled expressions.

"What?" I finally asked them. "You know what what's like?" Lucy asked. "Being bullied, but I ignore the girls and could care less" I clarified. Did they think that I was actually talking about dying? "That makes more sense" Lucy quietly said.

My appearance along this road had been unusual and my alibi for where I had been wasn't strong. Did they manage to figure out that I was the girl they had dropped at her car a short time ago? That the reason I was on this road was because I was coming from the agency and that an unknown person like me could easily be agent Bunny? They couldn't have possibly figured it out, but it would be best to play dumb just in case.