Prologue

"Please let me go" She said tears rolling down her cheeks.

"No" was the only word that came out of my mouth.

It is difficult for me to see tears in her eyes. I wanted to take her in my arms and sooth her but she won't let me touch her. I don't have another option other than keeping her with me.

"But why", she asked.

I can't tell you the truth Em. It will break you from inside. I don't know how you would react when you get to know the truth.

You might just hate me. I have to protect you from that bloody Martin so I can't let you go. I wanted to tell but nothing came out.

"I can't tell you that but you can't leave", I said after a minute .

"I thought you were good person but I was wrong. You are no better than the people who tried to take me" she said with anger, sadness and slight hatred.

"Who the hell you are" she asked now with anger in her eyes.

I thought for a second should I revel my real identity or not and said "I'm....."

"I know you are not just a business man. There can't be so many bodyguards with guns and even you carry a gun all the time if I'm not mistaken unless there is life threat all the time". She interrupted.

"I hate it when someone interrupts me" I hissed.

She tried showing she wasn't scared but her eyes said it all.

"Well you are right I'm not just a business man but also a mafia leader" I said and her eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Don't be scared sweetheart I won't hurt you" I said taking steps towards her.

" Be where you are or else..... I'll j....jump from this window" she said moving back towards the window.

I got worried for her because of her words. And got angry that how could she something like this but couldn't shout on her and take any risk with her.

"No you are not doing anything like that. I won't come near you happy" I said taking steps back.

"Leave me alone" she whispered with tears and I left the room closing the door behind me not wanting to continue this heated conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lead Characters:

Meet Emerald, she is beautiful girl, with her brown hairs, fair skin small nose and plump lips. She is innocent, kind at heart, stubborn sometimes & moody girl. She works in Richards Enterprise and works hard to be independent. She wants nothing but to live a happy peaceful life. After her parents death she faced a lot of problems in her life due her uncle and his family but was supported by her friend. One day she crosses path with a person & her life turns upside down.

(A/N Emerald's look👇👇)

Meet Alan Lexon, he is a ruthless killer, stubborn as hell, cold hearted monster who is famous for his ways of torture & the leader of the most feared mafia gang

Meet Alan Lexon, he is a ruthless killer, stubborn as hell, cold hearted monster who is famous for his ways of torture & the leader of the most feared mafia gang. Everybody fears & respects him if they want to live. His mother means everything to him. He can go to any extend to keep her happy & wouldn't think once to kill literally anybody and everybody who tries to hurt her. He has brown hairs, deep blue eyes; sharp jaw line, well-defined lips and well- build physic.
(A/N Alan's look👇👇)

What will happens when they meet? When Alan gets to know that Emerald is the girl he was searching for

Join the ride to🚴 know the secrets and problems Emerald and Alan would face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people❤, welcome and thankyou so much for checking my book.

This is my very first book written on wattpad. If you like it please show your love and support to this book.

I know there might be grammatical mistakes please feel free to point them. I would try my best to make this book as good as possible.

Do tell me what you think about the prologue. Soon the first chapter will be posted.

So, enjoy the book...

Do vote, comment and share this book.

Until next time loads of love❤.
Seee you soon.......

Loads of love ❤,
- K.K.