Chapter 2

Hello Lovely people, here's the chapter:

Alan's POV:

"Yes Mr. Jackson I am in L.A now. Yeah I will meet you this evening and have the discussion on our new project" I said to one of my client and was about to cut the call when a girl bumped into me.

She was about to fall from the impact when I slided my arms around her waist to protect her from touching the ground. She was looking so beautiful with her brown hairs, fair skin small nose and plump lips which were pleading me to touch them with mine I thought, but her eyes were closed.

I was waiting for her to open her eyes and then after like forever I saw her green orbs and got lost in them. They reminded me of certain someone.

"Can she be the one I am searching for??" I thought.
But she could be someone else, there are girls who have green eyes I am just thinking too much. I couldn't take my eyes off her and couldn't breathe for a second.

But then she straightened and was staring from me to my bodyguards.
"Watch where you go Women" I said little rudely.
Why the hell can't I take my eyes off her I groaned in frustration.

I got interrupted from the stare with her call and heard the girl say
"I'm coming".
At the same time there was gunshot heard and all the people started to run around. I took out my gun and both of my men got alert and took out their guns.

One of my bodyguards got shot but even then he was ready to catch the person behind this. My men know very well what's best to do in such situation they are trained to do so. They are used to all this.

I took the girl to a corner to protect her from the gun shots. I felt like protecting her from all this and everything else that happens to her. Maybe she could be the one for whom I came to L.A.

Even I was the reason she got in all this. She looked too scared. Her eyes were closed tight and she was covering her ears she was shivering with fear. I felt bad for her that she got caught in all this because of being around me. Tears were rolling down her eyes.

I took her hands into mine and tried to calm her. But she was crying even more now. I wanted to calm her down but couldn't do anything. There my men went to catch the person who tried to attack.

I was looking around to find the safest place for the girl at the same time I felt something heavy on shoulder and saw the girl black out. She probably never saw all this in her life. What am I thinking most of the people have peaceful life unlike me.

I tried to wake the girl up but nothing happened. Then my men came back taking a man with them.
"Sir there were two people firing. We have killed one and another one is caught alive" one of my men said.

"Do what you are supposed to do with him but not here and one of you come with me to the hotel" I said.
They know what to do with the people like them. They were about to move then
I realized "John you also come with me you need medication" I said to John because he was bleeding due to gunshot.

Then I took the girl in my arms in bridal style and made my way out. I reached my room and laid the girl in my bed. At the same time doctor came. I had said my bodyguard to call for the doctor to check her. The doctor checked her and said that she got panic due to some reason and passed out. And she will get conscious after sometime as the doctor gave her the injection.

He then treated John's arm. The bullet just passed through his arm so it wasn't that bad. The doctor went and i made my way out to the living room of the hotel followed by my men.

I asked them about the people behind all this. But the man who was caught didn't say a word. But I very well know who would be behind all this.
"Did you get any information about the girl whom I asked you to search" I asked my men.
"Sir we have asked someone local here may be soon we will get her" one of them replied.
"Okay you people can leave for now and let me know if you get any details" I said.
"Yes, sir" they said and left.

"Hey bro what the hell happened in the hotel" said my right hand and best friend David.
"Some gunshots and john go injured" I replied.
"Do you think he did this" he asked. "Who else would do that" I said.
"Who is that girl??" Dav asked with shock on his face.
"This girl was there at the time of gunshots and got scared and unconscious so I got her here" I replied.

He is more like a brother to me and is with me from my childhood.
"Ohh ok then I am going to my room call me if u need me" he said and went out.

I made my way to my room and sat on the chair beside that girl. She was looking so beautiful and calm, unlike the way she was sometime back. I was lost in her beautiful soft cheeks her closed eyes and her pink lips. I wanted to kiss her badly. Why the hell I'm getting all this thoughts about her.

I felt she has something that I couldn't put finger my on. I thought of getting a shower to ease this feeling and went to my bathroom.

I heard some sound from outside. I quickly had my shower and came out in towel. To my shock the girl was not there on the bed anymore. I searched for her in the attached terrace but she wasn't there also. Where the hell she went in this state............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna read more 👇👇👇

Check out this link to continue reading "Captured by the Mafia
👇👇👇

https://m.dreame.com/novel/20E83B1keiGLjAu+7peDXA==-%3Cem%3ECaptured%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3Eby%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EThe%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EMafia%3C/em%3E.html?channel=dreamewap-24

Don't wait just check it out...💃🥳👀

Check out my profile for further details.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people😍😍

How are you all?

Where do you think Emerald went?

And who do you think Alan is searching for?

Please vote, comment, share this book and follow me for the updates on the book. Enjoy the book📖....

Until next time loads of love❤. Enjoy reading..
Seee you soon.......

Loads of love ❤,
- K.K.