Chapter 3

Hello Lovely people, here's the chapter:

Emerald's Pov:

I opened my eyes and closed them again due to certain brightness that covered my eyes. Then opened them slowly to adjust the brightness and took in the surrounding. I looked around to find out that I am not on my bed in my room and not even in Ana's room. Then everything came back to me gunshot, blue eyes man, me getting conscious.

I searched for my phone so that I could call Ana to help me get home. It was there on the bed side table but its screen had cracks. I picked it up and tried to on it but it won't get on. Probably it was very damaged to even get on else it doesn't have any charge left. I got out of the room and made my way to the main door.

Outside there were men standing whom I saw with that blue eye guy. It was a hotel and the hotel room.
"Are you leaving?" one of them asked.
I just nodded I have seen them with guns and I was scared to even get any words out of my mouth.
"Why? Did boss allow you to leave?" he asked.
"Yes he only said me to leave" I want to leave this place as soon as possible.
"Ok then you can leave" he said.

I made my way to the elevator where there were some people already in the lift and pressed the ground floor button. I made my way out of the lift and was searching for the exit. With the right turn I got it.

I was passing by the reception when the receptionist called me.

"Excuse me Miss".

I was dead in my track scared of what is to happen. I turned around and

"Yes" I said.
"Mr. Lexon asked you to wait" she said.
I got confused who is Mr. Lexon. She saw my confused face and said
"The one who got you here" and I got scared why he asked me to wait.

At the same time I saw the same blue eye man I mean Mr. Lexon coming towards me. I wanted to run but my legs were rooted to the ground. He caught my wrist and pulled me with him to the elevator.

Elevator doors opened with a ping and he pushed me inside. I was standing at one corner when
I heard him
"You shouldn't have lied to my men" he hissed.
I was scared but even then shouted "Let me go".
He took a step towards me I got even more scared. I didn't know what to do I was shivering. As he took one more step further I took a step backwards. That kept happening till the time my back hit the cold steel wall of the elevator. He didn't move further keeping some distance. He just looked at me with amusement.

"Are you scared" he asked.

"N_Noo" I replied.

"Then why you stuttered" he asked.

"No I didn't" I replied.

He was about to say something but the elevator door opened with a ding.  Without saying anything further and took my hand and came out of the elevator. I tried stopping him but he wouldn't stop and took me back to his room.

"What's your name?" he asked coming towards me as soon as we were in his room. I got confused that's what he has to say but I have to reply.

So after a minute or soo I said "Ar_Ariana..".

I don't want them to know anything about me and get into all this. They look dangerous people.

"Ariana what??" he said dangerously talking a step towards me and I took steps back. I got even more scared by his voice. All the amusement was long gone.  He looked nothing but scary with his dark cold blue eyes.  But I don't want to show him I'm scared and weak.

"Ariana William" I lied confidently. He didn't say anything for a minute and was lost in his world.

"Ok I will let you go but.." he said after sometime closing the distance between us and I moved back hitting my back to the door. Same as it happened in the elevator. But this time he didn't stop but kept coming closer and closer.

"But what" I asked looking into his blue eyes.

He kept his both hands on the either side of the door caging me beneath his big frame. His body inches away from mine. I've never been so close to any man, not in my entire life.

He started leaning closer our lips were inches away. My back was pressed against the door. He moved to my right and I felt his hot breath on my ear lobe.

"But you have to keep it a secret that you have met me or ever been here" he whispered in my ear which sent shivers down my spine.

He moved back like nothing just happened. Such a jerk.
"Ok. Can I ask you something?" I said looking down not finding courage to see at him while asking him about it.

"Ms. William look at me" he said. But I was not ready to do so.
"I said look at me" he hissed and I did as I was told.
His blue orbs meet my green and I got lost in them. There was certain emotion in them but I couldn't understand it.

He immediately masked it with straight face.
"What you want to ask" he asked.
I felt his hot minty breath on my face due to the closeness. My heart was running a marathon
"W....Why that people in restaurant were attacking you" I asked scared that he might get angry.

"They were some rivals. When you are in business all this happens sometimes" he said.

"What type of business" It slipped out of my mouth even before I could think.

"Its non of your concern" he hissed and I shivered .He moved back and shouted loudly

"You can leave" and I got even more scared because of his tone.

I didn't want to piss him more or else he can even kill me with his gun. So i turned and was about to leave when he said

"You know the company named 'Crystals and Diamonds' he asked.
I turned to look at him and nodded words couldn't come out of my mouth. I have heard about it it's one of the top most companies and has many branches all over world.

"Well I own it" he said and without listening to me went to his room. I was looking at his retrieving back for a moment then made my way out of the room and then the hotel. Taking a cab I went back to the office to face non other then my sweet boss Mr. Richard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna read more 👇👇👇

Check out this link to continue reading "Captured by the Mafia
👇👇👇

https://m.dreame.com/novel/20E83B1keiGLjAu+7peDXA==-%3Cem%3ECaptured%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3Eby%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EThe%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EMafia%3C/em%3E.html?channel=dreamewap-24

Don't wait just check it out...💃🥳👀

Check out my profile for further details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovely people😍,

How are you all?

What do you think of the chapter? Share your views on this chapter.

What will happend when Alan will get to know she isn't Ariana but Emerald??

Please vote, comment, share this book and follow me for the updates on the book. Enjoy the book📖

Until next time loads of love❤.
Seee you soon.......

Loads of love ❤,
- K.K.