Chapter 4

Here's the next chapter guys.....

Alan's POV

I made my way to my room after the little talk with Ms. William. She is something. Never in my life I was so much attracted to someone. I never was surrounded by much girl. Simple reason I never liked them. The only women I came across were the once who were trying to attack me or just work for me.

But this one was totally different. Just her one look and I get lost in her beautiful green eyes I've ever seen. I am good at hiding emotions but in front of her I can't control them easily. I was so close to kissing her but had to control myself. Her lavender scent was making me go even more crazy.

I want to have her in my arms forever. But that is not possible. She won't accept to be with me after knowing that I am a mafia gang leader. She is too innocent for all this. She was soo scared when there was just a gunshot and when I shouted at her. Though that's what attracted me the most towards her. Her scared and innocent face.

But what she did was really very wrong. Without telling me or anyone she tried to run away lying to my men.

I called the reception and said them to stop the girl whom I got here if they see her. After talking to my men I got to know she lied to them and went. I took the private elevator and made my way to the reception and got her back.

To my bad luck she wasn't Emerald. So there wasn't any point in keeping her here and putting her life in danger. But she being a curious thing wanted to know about the attack. But I can't tell her they were back of me because I am a mafia. So out of frustration I just shouted at her.

When I saw her she looked scared. That made me feel guilty and somewhat sad for shouting on her. I can't shout at her I need to be calm. Then I said her about the company I own which is true. I don't want her to hate me or be scared of me so I didn't tell her about the mafia thing. I can't deny the fact that I want her by my side.

I couldn't get rid of her thoughts, but I can't do this first of all I need to find Emerald and take her back with me and then I can think about this girl. Emerald is my first priority but I don't even know how she looks now. I just remember she had green eyes and some features of her face from when I had seen her in my childhood.

I thought she also died with her parents. But information that I got says she is still alive and stayed with her friend in San Diego all this years after that incident. And now shifted to L.A and is here from one year or so with her same friend. What was her name Angelina yes Angelina.

I got ready in my three piece suit
(Alan's look at the top☝☝)

for the meeting regarding my company with Mr. Jackson. Jamie my partner in 'Crystals and Diamond' take care of all this and the company in my absence.

But now that I am here and Mr. Jackson is our important client so i decided to be there for the meeting. It was my dream to set up a business and run a company.

Now I can't focus much on it due to some circumstances. but one day I want to leave all this and work in my company as a CEO and focus on developing it with Jamie.

I left the hotel with my men and David.
"Sir, we found a person who knows about Ms. Emerald blooms but he wants to meet you in person and give you the details" John said.

I and David exchanged the glance.
"Ok, get him to meet me tomorrow" I replied.

"But it can be any rivals plan" David said.

"It can be but there is a possibility that he really knows about Emerald. I have to take the risk. This is the only hope I could find her before anyone else" I replied.

The meeting with Mr. Jackson went well and one of my men Robert said Jack the man who probably knows about Emerald would meet me tomorrow evening in the nearby club. I went back to my hotel room and slept.

Next day I went to office and saw the work progress there and came back as it was time to meet Jack boy. I meet him at the back of a club where people mostly don't come. I was very silent at this time of the night.

"Sir, I have all the information you need about Ms. Emerald Blooms in this file. Mr. Martin's men came to me to get the details. I didn't tell them anything so they went. But one of them is keeping an eye on me and now my life is in danger. Please help me" he said.

"Ok Robert will take you to a safe place now give me the file" I said getting impatient.

He was about to give me the file when someone shot him through his head. He was about to shoot me but at the same time he got caught by my other men. David was hiding with some of my mens around so that if any problem arises they can be there with me. David got that men near me and made him sit on his knees.

"Where the fuck is Martin" I asked placing the gun on his forehead.

"I don't know even if I knew I wouldn't have told you no matter what about him" he said laughing.
I got even more pissed and shot the bullet right through his head.

At the same time I heard loud scream from another side of the road from behind me. I turned around to see it was Ms. William standing at the corner.

How come she manages to be there every time there is a attack. She started run back into the club I signaled John to get her and he went. I took the file to see it. First thing I saw blew my mind. How can this be possible???? She was always around me and I never knew about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wanna read more 👇👇👇

Check out this link to continue reading "Captured by the Mafia
👇👇👇

https://m.dreame.com/novel/20E83B1keiGLjAu+7peDXA==-%3Cem%3ECaptured%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3Eby%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EThe%3C/em%3E%20%3Cem%3EMafia%3C/em%3E.html?channel=dreamewap-24

Don't wait just check it out...💃🥳👀

Check out my profile for further details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people😍,

How are you all?

What is there in the file that shocked Alan? Do you think he will get the girl whom he is searching? Or there is something even more shocking in the file??

What do you think of the chapter? Share your views on this chapter.

Please vote, comment, share this book and follow me for the updates on the book. Enjoy the book📖. Share it with your friends ❤ if you like it.

Until next time loads of love❤.
Seee you soon.......

Loads of love ❤,
- K.K.