Twisted Hearts💕

"Will you be my boyfriend." I asked sitting on my knees with a rose in my hand. I worried thinking what would he reply. He wasn't saying anything but just staring at me with a blank expression.

"Noah will you please say something. Your getting me worried" I whispered getting up disheartened as he wasn't saying anything.

I was a fool to think that he also liked me the way I liked him. I shouldn't have assumed things. Because of all this I might even loose him as a friend. I shouldn't have listened to Tia and did all this.

"Oli I'm sorry. I don't...."

"I knew it. I knew it you don't like me anymore then a friend. You don't have to apologize its me who should...."

"Wait no..I don't like you Oli but I'm just madly in love with you from the time I have seen you. My heart skipped a beat when I first saw you. I wanted to tell you all this but never had guts to say it. " He said and I was surprised to hear that.

All this time I was worried that he would just walk away saying no to me. I was so happy.

"I love you too Noah" I said lost in his deep black eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meet Oliva Stone, 21 year old girl, She has green eyes and chocolate brown curly hairs. She is a business major at the University of california-San Diego.

Meet Noah Wilson, 21 year old. He has a well build physique. He looks very handsome with his brown eyes, fair complexion, black hairs.

Meet Zach Blake, 21 years old. Blue eyes, fair complexion, golden brown hairs. Big flirt, arrogant, annoying guy. Every girl die for his attention but his attention is on only one girls. Guess who could she be.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello lovely people❤,

I'm back with a new love story which is much more intense and has lot of twists. So are you guys ready for it. I'm very excited about this new book and looking forward to know your reviews

Do tell me what you think about the prologue. Soon the first chapter will be posted on the book.

Do vote, comment and share this book.

Until next time loads of love❤.
Seee you soon.......

Loads of love ❤,
- K.K.