Chapter 6

Here the new update, enjoy guys❤.....

Emerald's POV:

I was running back to the club without seeing back. Tears were continuously rolling down my face. I was scared seeing all that happened outside. I entered the club to find Ana but I couldn't find her. She must be busy with someone i thought.

I tried calling her but she wasn't picking at all. I didn't had much time to search for her. Alan or his mens can come anytime. So I messaged her saying I'm not feel well so I'm going back home while making my way through crowd out of the club. That's when I remembered I didn't get my car with me😥.

I came with Ana in her car. God why all this happens only with me and have to happen today only. I don't have a ride to go back and it was late enough so I wouldn't get a cab as well. I thought it's better walking to the highway and getting lift from someone back to my house then waiting her and getting caught by Mr. Lexon.

I was running on the empty roads of L.A. After getting little far from the club. I lowered my pace and was roaming my eyes over my surrounding every two seconds to see if anyone was following me or not. I passed a group of guys and they were staring at me weirdly. I tried to ignore their stares and increased my pace. Fear started creeping through my senses.

At a turning I turned around to see the group. My eyes widened in fear when I saw them following me. I panicked and again started running on the streets. It was late, past one and the streets were totally empty. This streets looks unknown to me as well. I have never been here. I turned back nervously and gasp escaped my mouth.

There were about 4-5 men running behind me. As I was about to take a turn two of the men quickly ran toward my way and a strong hand covered my mouth. He started dragging me backward towards a left to some darker place. I was struggling to loose free in his grip but he was much more stronger then me .
He got me to the a silent darker place covered with some tress.
"You are coming with us" the man behind me said.

My eyes widened in fear and I again started struggling in the man's arms. He removed his hand from my mouth to hold me in his tight grip. My life was in danger.I need to get loose and run. They were going to kidnap me or r..rape me and worst kill me. I'm going to die. My heartbeat quickened at the thought. I was trying not to cry at all to show out my weakness.

" Let go...." I struggled in the man's arms.
"You caught my eye women, do you think I would let go off you" he said.
Noo this can't be true. I screamed loudly any tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"Shut up bitch" one of them snapped and punched me in stomach and I groaned in pain.

He gripped my hairs tightly making me look at him. It was paining a lot like someone was pulling out my head from my body. I couldn't see him due to the darkness. He leaned in and I did what first came to my mind. I hit him on his face with my head as hard as I could. He groaned in pain and slapped me. I lost my balance and landed on the ground. It was so hard that I could taste the metallic taste in my mouth and blood oozing out from my mouth.

"You fu*king b*tch. How dare you hit me..." he hissed gripping my jaw with his fingers digging into my skin.
He was about to hit me again when he was ripped apart from me. I couldn't see the persons face who gripped the man due to the darkness. I crumbled on the ground my head was spinning. "You fu*king piece of sh*t. I will fucking rip your body" I heard someone say. The voice was similar but I couldn't make out who was it.

With my blur vision I could see some punches were thrown at the person who was dragging me before. My breathing was getting heavy. It was getting difficult to breath.