Chapter 5

Hello Everyone, here's the next chapter.....

Emerald POV:

After leaving the hotel I went straight to 'Richards Enterprise' where I work. I entered the elevator and pressed button to the 12th floor where Mr. Richard's cabin is there. I need to meet him there was attack in the hotel and my phone also isn't working. I couldn't meet him before and know if he is fine.

I made my way to the reception where Lisa was sitting. As soon as she saw me she came to me and hugged me and asked
"Are you fine. I heard there was attack in the restaurant you went for a meeting this morning".

I hugged her back and said

"Yaa I am fine. Nothing happened to me see. "

"Where did you go? Mr. Richard was finding you there and even tried calling you but you didn't pick. Even I called you but your phone was switched off" she asked.

"My phone isn't working. It got damaged." I replied showing her my damaged phone.

"Ok go Mr. Richard wanted to meet you. You know how worried he was for you. He tried every possible way to find you.  He called you and then personally called your friend as well. I don't know if I'm right or not but I think he likes you Em." She said.

Even sometimes I feel that he likes me the way he gives me attention, the way he speaks to me and gives me the most priority but he is my boss. And I don't like it when he does that because all others think I do all the things to get his attention and be with him for my benefits and success.

"I know Lisa. I am going to his cabin will talk to you after coming back" I said her and went to his cabin.

I knocked the door and heard
"Come in".
As soon as I entered the cabin and Mr. Richard saw me. He came towards me and without any warning pulled me for a hug.

"I was searching for you there but didn't get you.

Are you ok? Where were you?" he said in a breath.

I just took a step back and said
"I got unconscious seeing all that happened there so someone helped me to get out of the restaurant and took me to his ho...home. But now I'm absolutely fine" I replied remembering what Mr. Lexon said me to not tell about all that to anyone.

"You don't look well so go home and rest any ways its past 2.00" he said.

"No sir I am absolutely fine...."
I was saying further but he cut me off.

"How many times should I tell you to call me James or Mr. Richard?" he asked with slight sad face.

"Sorry Mr. Richard" I said.

"It's ok and you are going back home and that's final" he said in an authoritive way.

I just came out without arguing much any further. I know he won't listen. I went to Lisa and after a little talk I went back home. I just went to my room. Putting my phone for charging to check if it would work.

I got into my bed without having my lunch and as soon as my head touched my soft cushion sleep took over me. I was really very tired.

I got up at around 7.00 but still Ana wasn't back. I took my phone which was now charged and working to call her when I saw her message

"I have to attend a office party. So, don't wait for me I will be late and one more thing I'm having dinner there only so please order something for yourself for dinner Bae. Love you bye"

"Ok. Love you too have fun" I messaged.

I ordered a pizza and had it watching tv and then went to my room to sleep and fell asleep.