Grime, Dirt, & Storytelling

Warning: The part in italics contains some abuse. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Tessa’s POV

When I woke up, it was dark. I couldn’t see a thing, and I couldn’t feel Louis next to me. I tried to move my arms, but they wouldn’t budge. Something was restricting their movement. I was sore all over; there was a crick in my neck, and my head was pounding worse than if I had a hangover. The panic I had become accustomed to over the past couple of weeks began to settle in. Why couldn’t I see anything? Why was I in pain?

Suddenly, I was back in the past.

The whip cracked against my skin again. I had long ago lost the power to scream and to cry. That only seemed to further infuriate him.

“You bitch! I need to hear you!” He yelled, cracking the whip another time across the tender flesh of my body.

“Please.” My voice was so quiet and barely audible.

My vision was covered, so I couldn’t see what he was doing. He had said it “heightened the experience.” If that was up, then I wanted to go down. There was scuffling somewhere behind me, and then something slapped against the backs of my thighs. Since I was hanging by my wrists, the force of the bow caused me to slightly swing.

“This is called a paddle.” He instructed, demonstrating its use yet again. “You need to become very familiar with it.” He started hitting the paddle against me all over my body. So much for the body being a temple. My breasts and other female parts were covered by a thick strip of leather, but it still hurt when he hit them. He paid most of his attention on my breasts. He seemed to like the way I winced fiercely whenever they were hit. “You’re so hot, tied up like that. The things I could do to you.” He grabbed my chin with one of his hands and brought it up. I could only assume it was to his. I was so short that even being suspended above the floor, he was taller than me. He kissed me and took my bottom lip between his teeth. He sunk his teeth into my lip, bringing blood to the surface. He pulled back, then he licked the blood clean off my face. It was sick and disgusting. The next thing I knew, he slapped me across my face hard enough for my head to snap back. The slap was so hard; I could feel the bruises starting to form already.

“Why the fuck did you shudder, you worthless piece of nothing! You are lucky that I decided to take this task upon myself and decided to do this for you! You deserve everything I do to you!” I didn’t remember shuddering, but he was angry. I could only hear his harsh breathing. “Fine. You don’t want to answer? I can do much more, darlin’.” That time, I did shudder; a fact that did not go unnoticed by him. I could hear him moving around the room.

Suddenly, I was hoisted up higher. The chains holding me up were cutting into my wrists. Before, I could stand on the tips of my toes for some time to alleviate the pain, but now I couldn’t reach the ground at all. “You are nothing, just a worthless piece of scum. I’m doing the world a favor by getting rid of you. No one will ever find you.” The despair, which was worse than all of the physical pain, crashed in and I began to believe his words.

“Tessa? Tessa, what’s wrong?” I heard a familiar voice, but when a hand touched me, I flinched and screamed. I started thrashing and realized that I could move again. I reached for my face and ripped the mask off. Once my vision was returned and clear, I saw I was still in Louis’ room. The person with the familiar voice had been Liam. He had backed away from the bed I was lying on with his hands up. When he saw that I had calmed down, he came and sat on the edge of the bed nearest to me.