Prologue

That was the last piece of bread Leopold managed to find . It has been two weeks in this strange place ; a strange place where the houses were made of cardboard and scrap metal , a place where the words of the other people made no sense , a place where food was scarce outside of the potato feilds . It was a fairy tale all along , the California sun isn't here at all ; and the drugs Eric wanted . This is reality . I can't believe my friend did this to me .Eric promised I would be happy here , I guess he got what he wanted . I left him and Kenny and Stan and Kyle alone . At least they're happy . Leopold , now teary-eyed , stared into the distance . There was nothing much to see besides the raging guests of wind that brought more snow . The fires shielding the damned from hypothermia retreated into the air as smoke . I guess this it . I don't want my friends to feel bad for me , this will be my final act of kindness to them . They wanted me to leave them alone , and they got want they wanted. At least I can watch over every single one of them in heaven or wherever I go , even Eric  . I guess if my death makes them happy , then it makes me happy too .Eric  , Stan , Kyle , Kenny , just promise to play with me one more time when we meet again . With that , Leopold's eyes slowly grew shut , as he accepted his fate for his friends happiness . Even in his state he could sense the presence of someone gingerly moving towards him , then the fabric of what seemed to be a cloak or cape .
" It's going to be alright Butters ."
——————
" AHHHHHH" Leopold began gasping for air and frantically looked around his hospital room to see a creek of fluids entering his blood steam , a few bandages , and a Where is Waldo poster . I'm not supposed to be here , unless this is the afterlife , no it can't be , how did I get here ? Leopold pushed himself upward and heard a crunching like noise ; And there it was , the only piece of evidence of who rescued him from his unforgiving fate . A green question mark taped to his hospital gown . Whoever saved me somehow found me , brought me all the way back to Colorado , and stayed with me while I was getting treatment , gee I owe my life to them , but ......

Who did this for me ?

Hello fellow Bunny shipers , I promise this story is not as depressing as it sounds ( although this prologue is very depressing ) and that the chapters will be twice as long , it's just the prologue after all ! Thanks so much for taking your time out of your day to read my fanfiction . Love you all !

~ Dr.Meow Meow