Guilt

Leopold Stotch peered out of the window . It was , yet another snowy day in the town of South Park , and quite a boring one . " Lou Lou Lou . Dancing in the snow . Lou Lou Lou . With my best friend Mysterion Lou Lou Lou ." , Butters sang as he finished the neon pink foundation to his LEGO Hello Kitty castle . Butters pressed his finger tips against the frigid glass . Mysterion . Butters smiled at the name . I hope I get to see him again real soon . " Butters ,  breakfast is
ready !" Oh boy ! " Coming mom !" The blond tip toed to the door , then gingerly opened it , only a sliver , in fear of Cartman standing outside of his room with a baseball bat . Phew , I guess Eric's mom was real sore with him this time . Butters scurried down the stairs ,eager to get his hands on a cup of coffee . Even without much sleep , Butters remained energetic and bubbly . The morning dew , now turning to ice , settled on the windows , as the snow continued to pile on the sidewalk . The overcast skies didn't allow for any light to be cast into the living room ; The glow of the weather man filled the dark void . " Back to you Kira ." The screen flicked to a gorgeous blond women . If only a handsome guy my age was on the news , it would give me a real good excuse to watch it , Butters thought , with an annoyed look on his face . " Thanks Tom . This morning on CNN we have a horrendous story about an alleged killer in South Park , Colorado ." Butters attention was quickly turned from the intoxicating smell of syrup to the women on the news . " The alleged killer was arrested in his home at six thirty last night ." A mug shot of Cartman flashed on the screen . No , no , no , no . This wasn't supposed to happen . I thought Eric's mom would confront him , but this is - this is just . I mean Eric did hurt me pretty bad this time , but I don't believe anybody deserves to go to jail . "Fifteen year old , Eric Cartman is believed to have kidnapped and raped one of his fellow classmates ." Raped . What on earth is going on here ? Eric would never do something so horrible , right ? Butters paced around the room ; He couldn't take it anymore , the interrogation , the stress tying bulky chains around his ankles , Cartman's arrest ! Butters knew deep in his soul that leaving Eric Cartman within reach of a world with those who are easily blinded by his tactics would be a simply death wish to the sanity of society , but alas , he couldn't shake the guilt bearing down on him . " Eric Cartman has also shot and killed another unidentified person in his mother's home. Forensic scientists are working to discover the identity of Cartman's victim ." I can't believe it , they're lies ! Cartman couldn't , he would never lay his hands on me like that ; He's not even gay. Every worry that previously crossed his mind vanished ; All being pushed away by the few words uttered by the news women . Butters took one last look at the clip of a body bag being dragged out of Liane Cartman's house before bounding back up the stairs .
" Oh ." , the blond women on the news held her ear piece . " We have just received news that the body shot and killed at the scene belonged to none other than Kenneth McCormick ."
~
BEEP BEEP BEEP . Kenny McCormick punched the alarm clock , causing it shatter like glass . " OH come on ! It's not even school day !" Kenny slid out of the tattered sheets . Guess I'm back again . This was nothing new to Kenneth ; Waking up with all of his organs attached , just after regaining consciousness after , yet another gory death . In fact , to Kenneth , the concept of life and death was the exact same . A new beginning . The two words should have never been separated in the first place . The teen adjusted his Parka , as he looked in the oval mirror . Wait a sec . He pulled down his mask to find none other , than the bloody gash across his cheek  he received last night . " OH GOD FUCKING DAMMIT DAMIEN !"
You could hear the crackling of the everlasting wildfires almost every second . The heat was intense , but bearable. The Bible definitely exaggerated what was supposed to be eternal torment . Hell , was the name of the devil's domain , Kenny considered it a second home , especially since ( ironically ) one of his best friends was the prince of hell . " Yo , Damien ?" Kenny waved as he walked along the Garnet pathway . Damien rolled his eyes . " I see you're back ." The blond titled his head . " Come on , Damien we're friends , right ?" The prince cocked his jagged brow . " Whatever you say Kenneth ." The fire began to grow , the gigantic rock Damian was resting on began to crackle . " So tell me , how'd it happen this time ?" Kenny smirked .
" Vengeance . You know Eric Cartman ?"
" Hell ya , I've been waiting to see him walk through these gates since fourth grade ."
" To put it simply , I stole my dad's Revolver and framed the fat son of a bitch for my murder ."
" Won't the investigators just forget about your death ?"
" No , the body will still be in the pathologist's lab , just left unidentified . Shouldn't you that by now Damian ?"
" I have yet to educate myself on your species . I mean honestly , there are at least one million of you running around hell . Plus , I have to keep Hassan Al - Turabi from fucking my dad every hour of every day ."
" That's tuff man ."
" I know . I've had to kill him at least twenty times in one hour ."
" You're Bad ass bro ."
" I wouldn't call myself " bad ass" , I rather call myself controller of the homosexual that is Hassan Al- Turabi .".
" You can't talk much Damian . Say , is your Qween of darkness still here ?"
Chips of rock fell to the ground .
" Shut up ." , Damian exclaimed , tightening his fist . " I knowwww youuuuuuuu likeeeeee ............... Pip ." , Kenny squeaked . " SHUT UP !" , the prince lunged foreword . His eagle - like claws retracted after leaving a gash across Kenny's cheek . " FUCK MAN !"
" Just Shut the fuck up !"
" You've literally hurt my soul !"
Damian sighed . " I guess so ; just go to sleep so I don't have to deal with you anymore ." Kenny grinned . " I knew it ." The prince slid down the rock . "SLEEP !" , Damian screeched , whilst walking away . " Alright , see ya soon man ." As Kenny trotted over to his usual motel room , Damian glared at the back of Kenny's Parka one last time . " See ya soon , I guess ." A sliced cheek isn't the worst I've got from him , Kenny thought as he inspected the cut . He groaned , then twisted the rusty doorknob that lead to his room . 
" Kenny , is that you ?" , the timid child stepped out of the doorway beside him , holding a stuffed bear . " Oh Kenny ! I was so worried ; You never came home last night ." The young child jumped into her brother's arms .
" Please don't tell me you waited for me all night Karan !"
" O - Of course I did !" Kenny wiped the tears off of his little sister's face .
" Everything is okay , I promise ." Karen held out her pinkie .
" Pinkie promise ?"
Kenny smiled . " I -
                                   ~
" - pinkie promise ." Linda held Butters close . " So he really did it . Eric really did it ." Butters I'm so sorry I didn't tell you . I was in denial myself ."
Butters felt his body go limp . I can't get that back , my first time , that's something a fella can never get back .
" Butters please forgive me , I - I I'm a h- horrible mother ." Butters was numb , numb from the thought of his purity being taken from Eric , numb from his mother lying to him , but throughout every terrible event he's been through in his life , Linda Stotch was right there by his side . He couldn't help but let salty tears coat the puffiness of his eyes .  " N - N ma , you're not a horrible mother ; You've never been one . I fell for his tricks and played his games , I went along with all the torture because of a little crush in fourth grade , but you don't have to worry about that now , because I'm not going to fall for Eric or his dirty tricks ever again , in fact , I think I'll call him Cartman from now on .

Hey humans , as you can probably see by now , I am an extremely slow updater and I can't count how many times I apologized for it . I intend to publish at least once a week between Tuesday and Friday . Anyways , I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Angel and I'll talk to you guys next chapter . Oh , and before I forget . THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH FOR OVER TWO HUNDRED READS !
* Breathes * I seriously cannot thank you humans enough for reading and commenting on my trash story . In honor of this special milestone , I will give each of these lovely people a shout out .
butters_is_bae
GhostlyCupid
SuperPotterJackson3
AmiraRagab894
Gumdrop789g
weebo_kun

Love you all ,

~ Dr.Meow Meow