Rumors

" Bentley ! Bentley ! Did you watch
FOX this morning ?" The head investigator looked at him in disgust .
" Trump supporter ?" Mrs . Bentley watched as the officer rolled his eyes . "Did you watch the news this morning ? , he asked again in irritation .
" No , why ?" The officer shuffled uncomfortably . " The media - they got a hold of Eric Cartman's case ."
The female investigator , adjusted her glasses , clearly unbothered .
" Well , there's nothin we can do now ."
The officer looked appalled .
" How could you say that ! I - I mean Mrs . Bentley this young high school boy is gonna get mocked and bullied for something like this , I mean honestly ."

The women adjusted her glasses again . " There is nothing we can do officer . Once a case is public , it's public forever . Now please , get back to work ." . She took a sip of her coffee and filed a few more papers .

" What about Leopold , how do you think he feels ?" , the officer spat with a sort of sass he never dared to show .
" To hell with whoever mocks the victim , imagine the much deserved
praise and torment Eric Cartman will receive !"
" Y- you're a m-monster ."
The women leaned over her case littered desk .
" No sweetie , we just need bad people in the world to make it go round."
~
" Stan ?" Kyle poked his Super Best Friend . The aura of South Park High was deep with shock , those clueless to the blond women's words still felt the heavy , tense air . The entirety of the situation hit close to home . Too close to home . Though , some ignorant ass holes still decided to crack a laugh at it . " Probably wanted it bad , but didn't want to admit . You've seen that little gay fuck following him around all the time like a wittle puppy ."

Stan turned , wearing a sad expression , one Kyle hadn't seen ever since his last fallout with Wendy . " Did you -"
" Yeah . I saw it . I think everyone has ." , the pale teen exclaimed . " Yeah this morning , I remember ."
" I think -" , Kyle paused at a loss for the right words to say . " I think we should drop by Butters house . Just pay him a visit ." The name slit his tongue , just to muster out . Everyone in South Park knew Butters as the bubbly kid who skipped down the streets with his head held high , though he wasn't paid much attention because of what most considered " his annoying nature" . Following Cartman around like a lost puppy didn't do much good for his reputation ether .
" I don't know man , this is some really heavy shit . Don't get me wrong , I want to , defiantly want to , but jeez man I really don't know ." Kyle only nodded along .

Moments of silence passed before one got the courage to speak again . " You think Cartman saw it ?" , Kyle whispered . " Tsk . Let's not speak of that filthily son of a bitch ." Kyle took another long look down the halls .
" How many in the school alone Stan ?" , Kyle said with even more pity .
" Look at them Ky . Token is watching the vulnerable kids like Kenny watches pornos , Tweek is more on edge than normal , and Wendy looks like she is about to lead a renegade with John Snow straight through The Wall ."

The red head kept quiet , staring at his friend's electric blue mittens .
" Hey guys !"
" Oh hey Clyde ." , Stan mumbled .
" You guys too ! Why is everyone so gloomy today ?" Stan and Kyle shared a look of shock . " Have you been on the internet at all today !?"

A sly smirk spread across Clyde's face , remembering what he had done all night . " Phones dead . Up all night textin Bebe ." , he bragged . Kyle rolled his eyes , then handed his phone to Clyde . The brownette grew curious .
" The hell is this ? South Park teenager arrested for homicide and rape !" Stan met the brunette's puzzled glance , giving him a nod to continue . Clyde paled as his thumb slid down the glowing screen . " Leopold Stotch , as in Butters ?" Stan nodded again . " Clyde's eyes went wide , he shielded his mouth with his hand . After five minutes , Stan decided that was enough for the poor boy . " You d - don't have to keep reading dude ." Tears welled in his eyes . " Y-yeah ." Clyde sniffed , handing the phone back . " Just excuse me for a moment guys ." The brunette bounded off to the washrooms ; Token took notice and followed close behind him.