Home

His stage name , Mysterion ; who just so happens to be Kenny McCormick . Cartman's scheme to become prime minister of Britain and overthrow their government because of finally paying attention in class and learning about the American Revolutionary War in the ninth grade resulted in Butters being send to Germany because of a threat to ruin Cartman's plan . Today is the day Butters can finally go home from the dreaded hospital and begin his search for the person that rescued him .
——————
" Alright Mrs. Stotch the injuries on your son are mostly cleared . Just make sure he continues to use this lotion for his frostbite ." Leopold's mother began to cry . " Thank you so much doctor for saving my Leo ! Let's go home Butters ." Butters grabbed his light blue sweatshirt and walked with his mother straight out of the hospital . Butters despised the hospital ; The perished still lingering in the air , the rooms all white as if they were the spirts themselves , and the depression and desperation of those who couldn't bear the loss of someone filled the atmosphere with a certain tension that could make anyone go insane  . " Mom can we go home and eat Spaghetti - O's ?" , Butters asked just as the heavy steal door behind them closed . " Of course Butters ." The two walked up the winding staircase and through the many rows of cars , until Butters and his mother were finally driving away from the hospital . Butter's never thought he would be so overjoyed to see his mother's car . I guess going through an experience like that can really change a fella ." Butters you have no earthly idea how much you scared me and I know you don't want to talk about this , but the police want to interrogate you . It's okay to be nervous . Just tell me everything that happened , you can be honest . No one has to know what you said to me . You're my son Butters and after your father left , I promised that I would always protect you ." Butters sighed ; Linda gave no time for her son to settle and take everything in from the life scaring experience he just endured . I can't say anything about Eric because I don't want him or Stan , Kyle , or Kenny to loathe me even more . I'll just say I can't remember what happened , then it won't be as bad of a lie . Gee , I sure do feel bad .
" Promise you won't get mad at me ?" Butter's mother began to sob again . "Yes Butters of course not  ."
" Well I don't remember how I even got to Germany in the first place -" His mother looked appalled .  " Butters how could you not remember . Did someone threaten to hurt you if you told anyone the truth ?" " No , not at all ." Butters looked away from his mother  and out of the tinted windows where the gigantic pine trees blocked the marveling view of the Rockies . It's good to be home . " Butters . the nurses who were in the lobby , when you were brought into the hospital." Linda paused . The uncertainty in Butter's mind grew for a short minute . " They said someone wearing a dark purple cape and a lavender shirt with a green question mark on it brought you to the hospital and left shortly afterwards . Does that person sound familiar to you ?" Butter's eyes lit up . That's gotta be him ! I felt the cape right before I lost consciousness , maybe mom will take me back to the hospital so I can get some answers . Wait , if they know the person with a cape was involved with my disappearance , then they would report him to the police . I mean if I asked them not too , surely they wouldn't . Right ? No , I've got to be on the safe side . If anything I want to thank my hero individually and not with the police . Wait if the person that saved me left after the nurses took me to get treatment , then how did the person leave a question mark on my hospital gown ? " Butters !" , Linda said snapping her son out of his delusional mindscape . " Uh ..... no .. , sorry mom ." I shouldn't lie to my mom , I just don't want the person that saved me  getting jailed for something they didn't do . " It's okay sweetie , you're back home and safe . That's all I care about ." Now I feel even worse . " I guess a detective interrogating you won't shed any light on the situation ." Butters just nodded as his mother continued her rant about the countless hours of sleep she lost due to her missing son .
                              ————
" Butters dear , we're home !" Butter's eyes shot open in excitement . " YAY FINALLY !" Even though his excitement was almost to much to bear , Butters waited for his mom to unlock the front door and discreetly slide out of the car and darted into the house . He didn't want his friends to see him , although he would have to interact with them once he was back in school . " Do you still want Spaghetti - O's ?" , Linda asked her son. " OF COURSE ." Linda giggled as Butters began running around the house observing all the rooms and luxuries he hasn't had in awhile . Even the storage closet looks heavenly . As soon as Butters finished observing every detail of the lower level of his house , he raced to the upper level and barged into his room . My room . My own room . With blankets , cloths , and Emerald ! Butters tacked his gigantic stuffed bear that held a little green heart , for a Freshman in high school , Butters was very childish . " I can't believe it's been three weeks since I've been here !" Butters gasped yet again .
" MY SHOES !" Butters raced over to his closet and pulled out all of his heels , Nike's , and flats . I guess I have to have a fashion show now . Butters raced around his room in search of his phone , which he found in his desk drawer , then grabbed his pastel pink heels with blue and pink flowers running down the sides and went to his Spotify account and selected Cover Gurl by Rupaul .
COVER GURL
PUT THE BASS IN YOUR WALK
HEAD TO TOE LET YOUR WHOLE BODY TALK !
AND WHAT ?
Butter's fashion show went from heels to jet black thigh - high boots to magenta Converse . The poses and clicks of heels lasted for about thirty minutes , until Butters was called downstairs to get his Spaghetti - O's . Quickly taking off the heels , Butters ran downstairs to see his mother putting a bowl of his favorite food on the dark wooden table . " Here you go Butters , after this you need to get some rest . You've been through far to much for a child , let alone anyone else ."
" Thanks Mom , okay ." The first bite was the best , the food melted in Butter's mouth . Heavenly dreams of delightful thinking ! The bowl of O's was gone within seconds . " Hey mom can I have some gummies ?" , Butters begged . " Yes dear ." Score ! Eventually the pack of gummies turned into a cookie , then the cookie turned into a bag of chips , then the bag of chips turned into sliced carrots , which turned into soup , which turned into fish . ". Butters that's quite enough food for tonight , it's time to get some rest ." , Linda giggled watching her son pick up the last of the gummy bear wrappers . " Alright I'm going to bed now . I love you Goodnight ." , Butters said while already running up the stairs and barging into his room once again . What to wear . What to wear . Butters pulled out a pink polka dotted gown and quickly changing into it , because pedophiles could be lurking anywhere . After changing , Butters sluggishly walked to his bed and collapsed on the soft mattress . This is the best luxury of them all . He pulled the fluffy , light blue blanket over himself and cuddled his prized Teddy Bear , Emerald ; His eyes began slowly closing and allowing him to enter the odd land of the unconscious .
————
KNOCK
Butter's eyes shot open and a pang of fear coursed through his blood. What was that ?
KNOCK
It's coming through the window . OH HAMBURGERS !
KNOCK KNOCK
" Butters ." , a faint voice outside of the window whispered .
I just came back home  , why am I going to be murdered now . Please let my mom have a normal life after seeing my dead body .
" Butters open up ." , the voice said again .
Butters pulled his blanket over his shoulders and slipped under his bed .
" Butters don't be afraid ."
Please let my hero come save me  . Someone wants me dead and I can't take it .
Butters covered his mouth and sobbed . The uncertainty in the room was growing , fear was whirling heavy in the air , and with every second Butters thought of another way his life would end .
CREEEEK .
Whoever was outside of Butter's window was able to open it .
MY WINDOW WAS OPEN ! ITS ALL OVER !
Butters sobbed harder into his hands and slowly turned his head to see a pair of steel - toed boots next to his bed .
" Butters it's okay . I brought you safely back to Colorado. I won't hurt you ." , a deep voice whispered . Butters slowly emerged from his safe hiding spot with his eyes sealed shut . " If you're going to kill me do it quietly ."
The mysterious person with a deep voice giggled . " Open your eyes Leo ." How , but no one knows my first name ! Butter's eyes slowly blinked open and were meet with a pair of striking purple eyes that looked down at him with understanding . It was as if they saw right through him . Into his thoughts and his pain .
That dark purple cape , the green M , that question mark . There's no doubt about it ....... Butters embraced the teen , allowing its cape to protect him like a shield ." Gee , I really owe you a lot , but why did you save me ?"

My angel

I hope you guys enjoyed chapter one of Angel ! If there are any errors , feel free to let me know . Oh yeah , whoever watches Rupaul's Drag Race ( or wants to ) gets cookie points ! If you're going through a troubling time text me because i'm always here for you guys . Love you all !

~ Dr.Meow Meow