Doubtful

The psychologist wasn't as exciting as Leo's mother had promised , but in all fairness the tidal wave of regret and shame ripping through his mind was far from settling . He never considered that something Cartman , let alone anyone was capable of doing , and to him , the person that's given up his reputation , his friends, his beliefs , his time for ...........his spirit for ... I wonder what dad would say to me right now . Surely somethin about going to a " rehabilitation" camp , or maybe just maybe - no he's gone .That's all there is to it .

The blond's mind drifted off to distance memories , ones that deserved to be thrown in Tartarus . " LEOPOLD BUTTERS STOTCH !" Oh no , what did I do this time  ! Butters raced down the stairs only to meet his father's furious gaze . His mother stood in front of the table , next to a faded t - shirt and a green , plastic tube , her eyes were already glossed with tears . How did he find that !
" Butters I know we've had this talk before , so tell me WHY YOU'RE STILL WEARING GIRL'S CLOTHS ?" Butters hesitated .
" Why .... uh ... I just liked the lollipops , why can't I wear a shirt with candy on it ?" His father furrowed his brows . " Not only did I find a YOUNG LADY'S SHIRT , but I also found LIPSTICK . Care to explain why in God's name I found these in your room ?" The blond's eyes drooped .
" No , uh I can't tell you dad . I just saw Bebe wearing it and I thought she looked nice is all ." Linda reached over to her husband , only to be knocked away . " Stephan , please . He just said a girl looked nice , it might just be a little phase , you know how kids are ." Mr.Scotch sighed . " Quiet Linda , I can deal with this myself ."
He turned back to the boy .
" LEOPOLD BUTTERS STOTCH YOU ARE GROUNDED ! NOW GET OVER HERE !" Butters was stiff . Someone please help me . Mr.Scotch leapt over the table and chased his son out of the door .

Butters shuttered . That's the last thing he wanted to think about . Good thoughts , just like the Dr.Mackey told me . Good thoughts . Those words seemed to ring in his ears all throughout the night .
~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Quickly guys , I don't want my dick dad to see you ." Kenny , Kyle , Wendy , Bebe , and Karen snuck past the main entrance to Kenny's rickety old house , sometimes he'd even prefer to call it a shack . Kenny proceeded foreword , the group waiting impatiently for his signal that " the cost was clear of desultory homeless men and horny crackheads ."
Kenny threw up a peace sign , the group cautiously cruised past his father , that smelled heavily of cat piss ; He as much as twitched at the creaks of the old timber floors . The breezes , eerie and frigid , taunted the teens feet as they hurried into the room Kenny opened the door too . If it were left up to him , Kenny would've never allowed his precious school mates over to his shit show of a home life , but he knew all to well that he couldn't leave Karen alone in such a place , and the meeting definitely couldn't wait .

The five entered Kenny's room , only to be rudely interrupted by an obnoxiously strident groan . " KEVIN WHAT THE HELL ?" Kyle was reluctant to cover Karen's eyes as Kenny pushed past the group , though he was sure the girl had the misfortune of seeing this happen many times before . " KEVIN ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ! YOU KNOW WE AGREED NOT TO EXPOSE KAREN TO ANY OF THIS !" He paused only for a brief second . " KEVIN YOU'RE ON KAREN'S BED ." The blond's friends refused to intervene , it was one of those rare times when Kenny McCormick was being serious , and it was daunting to witness first hand .
" KEVIN ARE YOU LISTENING ?" Kevin sloppily dropped the glass pipe on the already torn mattress allowing it's dusty while rocks to spill , that's when Kenny lost it .
" KEVIN YOU PEICE OF SHIT ."
Kenny lunged across the cramped room at his brother , who was rendered helpless in his state of mind . Bebe pulled her phone out as the first punch was thrown across Kevin's nose and then harshly across his exposed stomach . Kenny ruthlessly pulled his brother over his back and walked , without struggle , outside the back door , leaving droplets of crimson liquid to seep into the floor . The group stumbled towards the little window showing the remains of Sodosopa .

Damn . Wendy thought . He's a lot stronger than I remembered . A light blush of guilt twinged her cheeks . I've got my Stanly , I don't need some county boy from a messed up home - life to fulfill my needs as a liberal lady . One the other hand , Kyle had been around long enough to learn what his friend was capable of .

The group watched as Kenny threw one last , ear wrenching kick into Kevin's rib . Of course , not enough to break it , the McCormicks definitely couldn't afford another bill . The blond marched back into the destitute house , leaving his brother to be eaten by the thick layer of ice covering the ground .
" Dude ! Where did you get that strength , he's like twice your size !" , Bebe remarked . Kenny brushed his dirt stained jeans . . " Tegridy Farms ." , he mocked , just as Randy would say it . " Stan sneaks me some hemp milk , tastes a lot better than cow milk ." Kyle chuckled . " I'm sure that's not the only thing he steals for you ."
Karen titled her head in confusion.
" What does he mean by that Ken ?"
" T - That's classified information ." The group erupted in laughter . Karen awkwardly giggled along .
" Okay .. okay we gotta get on with this meet up guys ." , Kyle exclaimed .
Kenny , already back to his causally perverted personality , agreed . Bebe and Wendy joined hands as the sat on the discarded pillows , while Kyle stuck by the corner , leaning against the wall .
" What's the meeting about big brother ?" The blond hesitated . He didn't want to frighten his younger sister , but he wouldn't dare kick her out of the room , knowing what his dad and Kevin alike could do to her .
" It's to help a friend that's going through a ruff patch , you know like bullying and being suck in the blues ." Karen perked up a smile . " That's really kind of y'all . Tell that bully that if he messes with your friend again , I'll smack him in the face with my teddy bear ." That's my little Karen , but I prefer my fist . Kenny felt his hands burn at the thought of punching the soul right of Cartman's body . Just wait till he gets out , if he can even fit his fat ass through the door .
" Kenny why are you laughing ?"
" Oh it's nothing sweetheart ." Kenny whipped out his phone . " You can play on this until my friends leave , just don't open up the app with the big T on it , got it ?"
" Got it ." Karen hopped on the bed and began to play level eighty eighty of Candy Crush .
" Alright then , shall we begin ." , beckoned Wendy . The group exchanged nods of approval . Wendy , who leaned against Bebe's shoulder began . " Alright people listen and listen good , we're going to need someone to escort Butters to and from school , between classes , sit with him at lunch , and make sure any delinquent planning on harming him gets their karma before they can make it ." Bebe smirked . " Damn chick , you could be president ." Wendy smiled lightly and rolled her eyes .
I wonder when she's going to tell Stan . " Any volunteers ."
" Stan and I can walk him to school ." , Kyle announced . " Great , now who's going to walk Butters home ?" The group , once again exchanged nods , until everyone's eyes landed on the blond laying casually against the wall . " What ?"
Wendy sighed . This idiot .
" Kenny can you walk Butters home from school ?" A light chill crept up his back .
" Sure , his house is close to Karen's bus stop ." And close to Cartman's house , which is all the more reason for me to take him . " Now who's gonna sit with him at lunch ?"
The Teen's meeting carried onto the next hour , with few arguments and a couple jokes to lighten the dense atmosphere . Kenny peered through the crackling window as Bebe and Wendy walked safely to the end of his street through the ass - biting cold and that Kyle made it into Stan's truck . Kenny cherished his mates , they held something dear inside his lacerated soul , something that couldn't croak , something he'd kill for .
......................................
Butters woke with a start . The bitter , eerie zephyr swirled through cracked door . Each shift he made felt as though the Grim Reaper himself were there , standing in the shadowed corners of his room . Butters peaked over the covers , peering round the room just in case , something really was out for his worth .
KNOCK . Butters threw the covers off of his bruised skin . He didn't hesitated because he knew exactly who it was .
......................................
¡ Feliz Día de San Valentín !
Love you humans , I hope you've had a wonderful holiday single or taken . Just keep in mind , you don't need a lover to make this day marvelous , bros are hella cool , don't forgot about your bros .
~ Dr. Meow Meow