Mysterion

The moonlight embellished the figure standing tall above him , a slight breeze entering the room from the opened window danced through his cape , allowing the young teen to see a sliver of his figure . The shorter of the two broke the embrace ; He studied the teen standing before him , pondering the identity of his hero . He peered into the shadowy hood that concealed it , only to find a sleek black mask , yet another obstacle that must be faced . He looked down at his bare feet , only to question the masked teen's motivates , he was more grateful than nervous , but it still left him wondering , "Why did you save me ?"

                          My angel ?

                             ~~~~
" Why wouldn't I ?" Huh ? Butters tilted his head in confusion ." What do ya mean ?" The disguised teen's smile faded . " Why wouldn't I offer aid to someone who has been treated like absolute shit all of their life ?" Butters tilted his head in confusion , his fear building . "What on earth are you talking about mister ?" , Butters asked .
The other faced palmed. " I know all about Cartman and his fuckery . That piece of shit treats everyone like crap ." Butters giggled nervously . " Oh uh , Eric , we've been good buddies for awhile now . He doesn't treat me like garbage , he let's me hang out with him , unless he thinks I'm being a pest , then he tells me to leave him and Stan , Kyle , and Kenny alone ." A pang of guilt and disgust shot through the disguised teen at the final words of Butter's sentence . " Don't you get it ?"  Butters flinched . " Eric is just using you for his own gain . He needs someone for blame so he can keep playing victim , and he chooses and continues to choose you to blame for shit you didn't know you did because of his misleading or for shit you had no part in at all and it's starting to seriously piss me off ." , he growled . Butters stepped back in fear . " How do you know Eric , how do you know me ?" Now I have to know who this is .
" That's not important . I just want you to stick up for yourself Leo . You can say no to that Fat Ass . He shouldn't be the reason you're in pain , nor should there be any reason you're in pain ." Butters wiped the tears off of his face . "He's really not that bad when you get to know him ." The masked teen gripped Butter's shoulders . " NOT THAT BAD ! LEO HE CONTROLS YOUR LIFE , HE MANIPULATES AND CONTROLS YOU !" Butters sobbed as the stranger in his room sighed . " Look I'm sorry I snapped , I just -" , he sighed again . " Cartman has outdone himself this time and I'm sick of having to deal with his bull shit and I'm sick of you having to deal with his bull shit . The only way we're going to be able to put a stop to this prick is to stop giving into his bull shit ." Butters wiped more tears from his eyes . " He's t-the only o-one that p-pays a-any attention t-to me . I've always w-wanted s-someone t-to t-talk t-to."
" Like a friend ." Butter's glossy eyes rested upon the stranger .
"T- t - that's it t- that's a-all I've e-ever wanted ." His cape trailed behind him as he adjusted his hood ; He wrapped his arms around Butters . This was supposed to be a rescue mission and a visit , but this boy is far more broken then I realized . THAT FUCKING PRICK . If only he could see the damage he has done , he probably wouldn't give a shit anyways . Damn , if only I helped Butters earlier on . I guess there's one more deed that I can do . " I'll be your friend ." Butters pulled away from the hug in surprise .
" You'll be my buddy ?" , Butters said in astonishment . " Of course , you just have to promise to tell your mother about Cartman's deeds ." Butters was still overtaken by the pang of joy he was given from receiving a new friend , and not just any friend , a real , genuine person ; He didn't know this because of
a mere promise , but from the actions this mysterious person had taken for him because who would go on a life or death mission for someone , let alone cross the boarder into a foreign country and risk their life in severe weather to execute a rescue mission for another soul if they didn't feel any type of passion towards them . Butter's eyes averted from the floor to the gaze of his hero . " I'll tell her everything ." Even though the cloaked teen reported the incident two days prior to his rescue mission , he still wanted , no needed Butters to confess his knowledge about the culprit behind his disappearance . After all , he has known Butters since the fourth grade . " Thank you ." , the deep voice exclaimed . Butters smiled . " No , thank you . You're my first real friend . You haven't teased me once since you've meet me and thanks to you , I'm alive , and for that a thanks isn't nearly enough ." These words touched the heart of the teen . I can't believe I haven't taken the time to understand Butters , especially after accompanying him to Hawaii . He's defiantly not as clueless as I thought he was , he's just desperate , desperate for a companion in this fucked up world . " Ratting out Cartman is thanks enough , just don't tell your mother about my appearance here ." " Of course not , I don't want my new buddy to have to deal with the police !" The stranger ruffled Butter's hair . " You're a good person Butters , I'm sure your classmates will be relieved to see you , now you should get some rest , you'll go back to school three days from now ." Butter's smile grew wider . " Of course !" Butters turned towards his bed and then back to the empty space the stranger was in  . " Wait , who are -" The stranger was gone . Butters spun around to make sure he wasn't going insane . " Hello ? Where did ya go buddy ?" Butters examined the room until he saw a peice of paper with a bright green question mark taped on his window . Call me Mysterion .

~
Butters awoke sleep deprived . After Mysterion disappeared , he couldn't wrap his head around having an actual friend and Mysterion himself . He stared into his bowl of cereal his mother prepared for him . " Is something wrong dear ?" Butters perked up at his mother . " Oh nothing ma , I just didn't sleep well last night ." Linda sighed . " Alright Butters , but if something is bothering you , please tell me , I hate seeing you like this , especially after what happened ." Butters glanced at his mother and then back at his cereal . " Actually mom , I - I have to talk to you about Eric ...... Eric Cartman ."

I want to start this author's note by sincerely apologizing for my absence on Wattpad , life in the outside world has been insane lately and I haven't been able to focus properly on my writing . Anyways , I should be updating every Friday from now on . I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Angel and remember to feel free to talk to me anytime !

~ Dr.Meow Meow