Hide and Seek

"Luna~ Where are you~?"
Sarah called out as she searched for her little sister Luna. Luna and Sarah loved to play Hide and seek in the woods near their hidden cottage. They were restricted from going to far but every now and then they disobeyed the rule.
"Now where did that little vampire go... "
Sarah mumbled lightly to herself as she walked around curiously. All of a sudden a scream came from behind her. And after a few seconds... Sarah smelled it.... The forest filled with the smell of vampire blood.... But... This blood.... Belong to a pure blood vampire!
"Luna!!"
Sarah cried out in worry racing toward her sister. She came upon her sister laying on the ground spattered in her own blood under a tree. A few branches that broke off during the fall laid around her. Sarah tear up and trembled in fear. She feel to her knees beside her sister in tears shaking her softly.
"L-Luna..... This isn't real... Luna.. Wake up... Sis please.... "
Luna laid motionless. Sarah cried loudly wishing and praying for her sister to wake up. Soon Luna's parents arrived picking up the two in their arms. The two ran at amazing speed back to their house. Once their they started locking everything. John, Sarah's father turned toward her in anger.
"You were reckless! You're not supposed to go so far out! And you're sister is hurt! Explain yourself!!"
Sarah looked down in disappointment of herself. She didn't know what to say and stayed silent. Rose, her mother, stood in front of her daughter protectively.
"This isn't the time John.... "
John sighed and started putting up a protective barrier. Rose went into Luna's room to treat her. Sarah knew what her parents were doing and what will happen if Stray vampires find them. They will tear them apart for their blood. Sarah was scared but had to stay strong for her sister. Sarah stood at her father's side and helped with the barrier. In Luna's room, Rose looked toward the window as her eyes glowed a bright red.
"Darling they're here!"
John nodded as he patted Sarah head.
"Get ready... We need to prepare... For battle... "

~~~~~~~~~~T͟͟o͟͟ b͟͟e͟͟ c͟͟o͟͟n͟͟t͟͟i͟͟n͟͟u͟͟e͟͟d͟͟~~~~~~~~~