Waiting for you...

Sarah looked at Luna's distraught face. Takari continued walking ignoring the girls conversation. Luna grabbed her sisters shoulders tightly holding.

"Sarah please! Tell me what's going on! I'm really confused!"

Sarah looked away trying to think of a solution she turned toward Luna as her finger began to glow.

"I'm sorry Luna... Just sleep for a little till we get to our destination...."

She placed her glowing finger on Luna's head as a Lament* circle appeared on Luna's head as she fell into a deep sleep. Sarah laid Luna against her chest rubbing her head. She hummed lightly cradling her little sister in her arms. Takari looked around and tapped against a wall as it opened up to a small meadow, a little hut centered in it. The area was surrounded by trees and bushes. The are meadows floor was painted in the vibrant colors of flowers. Sarah looked around in awe at the beautiful sight that was brought to her eyes. Takari bent down gesturing for Sarah to get off. Sarah picked up her sister jumping of Takari's back. Takari returned to his human form placing his hands behind his head. He started walking toward the hut and stopped halfway looking back at Sarah.

"Mind moving a bit faster?"

Sarah growled continuing to walk carrying her sister.

"I'm sorry but my sister is a little heavy and I'm not a melodramatic moody brute who acts tough just because he can turn into a giant cat."

Sarah walked past him shaking her hair in a flipped kind of way. Takari growled as a vein popped over his head.

"That... Little....Grr...."

"Mind walking a bit faster, kitty."

Takari growled more mumbling under his breath as he ruffled Sarah's hair picking up Luna. They walked into the hut. Sarah looked around while Takari walked Luna to the room laying her down. Sarah sat down at the window side hugging one of her legs. She looked out the window laying her head against the wall. She ban singing a song her mother sung to her while she was still a newborn.

"Bring me honey~ Make it sweet~ For I would love to see your dreams~ the world is all yours to take~ so make me happy just for today~"

She continued singing while tears filled her eyes. She closed them trembling lightly. Takari looked over Luna's injuries then looked over at Sarah. He groaned  lightly crossing his arms.

"I did not sign up for babysitting... you two better hurry up...I don't feel like taking care of them forever."