Tears

Sarah sat crying her eyes out while Luna had her arms around Sarah, nuzzling her arm softly. Sarah trembled having her hands covering her eyes. She cried loud, and hard. Although the area was safe, it was quite disturbing for Takari to hear the small girl cry. But he decided it was best for him to stay out of it. He left the room closing the door behind him, and went to go prepare tea. After awhile, Sarah ceased her crying and the girls sat in silence. Sarah was deciding whether she should sugar coat the truth or not. Luna waited till her sister was ready. Sarah looked at her sister and nodded. Sarah opened her mouth and began talking.

"The man out there... He's Takari. He is a guardian of our family. While you were unconscious we were attacked... Mother and Father sent us away..... to somewhere safe... I should've been paying attention when you fell... if only I was a better sister and daughter...."

"I was shot out of that tree...."

"Yeah you slipped an- wait what?"

"Someone shot me out of that tree, causing me to fall..."

Sarah stared in silence and stood up and began pacing.

"Who would do this... Why would they do this??"

Luna shrugged as she watched her sister pace. Sarah ruffled her fingers threw her hair to calm herself. Luna laid back and looked up at the ceiling.

"....We won't see them again... will we...?"

Sarah looked at Luna and frowned looking away as she shrugged lightly and sat against the wall. They sat in silence staring into space. Takari took out muffins he had baked and set them on a tray. He poured the tea into cups and put sugar and honey on the tray as well. He picked up the tray and walked to the room. He knocked once, but got no response. He knocked again and was returned with silence. His eyes went wide as he slammed open the door. As he went inside, he found the room empty. He growled dropping the tray and ran toward the door. He opened the door and saw the girls running toward the tunnel. He walked out side and slowly begin running. He jumped up and landed in front of the girls in his panther form.

"Where do you two think you're going...?" 

Sarah pulled Luna behind her holding onto her hand. She glared up at Takari stepping back a bit.

"We are going back for our parents! Out of our way!"

He sat in front of the tunnels entrance not moving an inch.

"You're not going anywhere."

Sarah let go of Luna walking up to Takari. She looked him directly in the eye deeply. Takari stared back before flinching. He tried moving around but was no longer in control. Sarah ran forward punching his stomach. She jumped up and spin kicked his head knocking him to the ground. Sarah grabbed Luna's hand and ran into the tunnels. Takari moaned in pain sitting up in his human form.

"S-stop! Y-You can't go back!!"

They ignored him and continued running. Takari Sighed looking down.

"There is nothing to return to...."