Questions

Sarah sat at the window side waiting for any sign of her parents. Although not a single sign came for hours. It was silent in the small hut which made Sarah very uncomfortable. But she wasn't one for staring small talk. Especially with someone far older than herself. Takari was at Luna's beside while Luna still laid, once again, unconscious. All was silent in that small clearing. Not even the natural sound of animals was nearby. It was way... to... quiet. Sarah became anxious. Her body kept fidgeting and she couldn't stay still. Finally she screamed out, jumping from her seat.

"I can't take this silence anymore!!!"

Takari groaned lightly looking over at the screaming girl. He placed his head in the palm of his hand watching her move around frantically.

"Just because you're a loud mouth brat, doesn't mean you should talk all the time."

"What do you get out of criticizing me all the time!?"

"For one its entertaining to do so. Two, I have nothing better to do. Three, you're just that annoying."

Veins started to pop onto Sarah's head as she started to get ticked off to the point where she may blow. Just as she was about to speak Luna whimpered opening her eyes slowly. She sat up rubbing her head softly. She looked at Takari who had laid his head on the bed looking up at Luna. Luna them directed her attention at Sarah who was looking back at Luna. Sarah had a small smile and was just about to hug her sister when she saw it. The face of anger on her little sisters face. Sarah started to hit the back pedal breaking out into a nervous sweat. Luna's eyes grew red and she moved the blanket off her body standing on her feet. Sarah trembled still backing up. Luna's breathed in and ran toward her sister tackling her to the ground. Sarah's eyes went wide as she fell while Takari watched sighing.

"Big sis you have five seconds to explain what's going. Whos that random man? Where are we??? Where are our parents??"

Luna sat on her sister's back pinning her down. Sarah gasped out sighing softly.

"Okay Okay, I'll explain everything right now just please get off me..."

"Will you tell me everything everything?"

"Everything, Everything.."

Luna was hesitant but got up slowly helping her sister up. Sarah stretched and sat down on the bed. Luna sat beside looking up at Sarah with bright innocent eyes. Sarah tried hard not to look into her little sisters eyes but was failing extremely. Luna looked at Takari then at Sarah. Sarah was trying to find the right words, that would not hurt or scare her sister. It was hard but she had to say something and quick. Luna noticed and placed a hand on Sarah's arm. Sarah looked at her sister. Luna was smiling up at her sister brightly. Luna spoke softly to put her sister at ease.

"Take your time Sarah... Don't worry ill be okay."

Luna smiled more as tears filled Sarah's eyes. Sarah thought to herself as she began to cry.

"Luna....I'm so sorry....I don't think we will see them again...."