Put to rest...

Sarah ran to her sister as her eyes went wide at the sight. Half the house was in ruin and bodies laid lifeless and still. Luna stared at a certain spot where two bodies laid dead. Luna was trembling like crazy as she lied over to the bodies. She lifted the arm of the female looking at her fingers. Luna closed her eyes placing the hand against her cheek.

"Mama...I'm so sorry... this is all my fault....."

Sarah looked around in distraught. The area was a complete and utter mess. Parts of the house had been blown all over the place. Strays were torn in pieces splattered everywhere. Blood painted the ground in a most disturbing way. Sarah looked around frantically for her fathers body but it was no where to be seen. Luna cried holding on to the hand of her mother. Takari leaned against the wall looking down.

"I told you this...was a bad idea....There's nothing here for you here..."

Sarah growled about to snap before Luna grabbed onto her hand. Sarah looked at her then sighed calming herself down.

"You're wrong...There is something here...you just can't see it. But Luna can."

Takari then remembered that Luna held the power of Guidance. The power to see, talk, and rest spirits. It was a rare but weak power in the wrong person. But Sarah had a strong confidence in her voice. She believed...no she knew that Luna is capable of performing the spell perfectly. Sarah, who isn't as special as Luna, has the power of protection. Just like her father. Both have strong combat skills thanks to their mothers training. They were sure they could put every soul that laid dormant in the area can and will be put to rest. Every soul.

Luna and Sarah took hands as they started to recite the spell. Their hair floated up as the ground under them began to glow. The wind became more frantic around them. The bodies began to glow, every body part separated or together, all of it created a bright purple light that could blind a normal human. Luna kept reciting before opening their eyes. They were a bright clear red. They turned away from each other looking to the sky. Their voices shook the ground as they yelled out

"Jiyūna seishin!!"

Purple balls of light lifted into the air and began circling the girls. The swirled in an upward motion disappearing to a place the girls have no knowledge of. As the spirits continued swirling they spotted their parents as they smiled floating up to that unknown space. Tears escaped their eyes, but they didn't lose concentration. Takari watched in astonishment and sighed looking down.

"These pure bloods...so unpredictable...hah...Ill take care of them..."

The spirits floated off as howls of freedom filled the air. And soon...silence returned as the bodies turned to ash flowing into the wind. Luna and Sarah fell to heir knees on the ground whimpering softly. They whined trying to hold back the sadness they felt...but couldn't contain it...They screamed out crying loudly. Takari turned knowing it was best to let them cry now...and so they did....till morning floated above the trees bringing light to their now empty home.

"Mama! Papa!!"