Chapter 1

Maheshwari House:

Ragini comes down stairs with a aarti plate then went to the temple and place the aarti plate then fold her hands to pray. When she was turning around Laksh was behind her. Laksh hold her hand said "I Love You". He hugged her then kissed her cheeks. She went to the kitchen to make breakfast for the family. Swara and Roshni came in the kitchen but Ragini kicked them out as she want to make breakfast by herself. Both of them went upstairs to wake up the kids for school. After getting them ready then made their lunches. Give the kids breakfast in a bag. They took the kids outside to their bus .After the kids are gone everyone got togather for breakfast. Swara went to the kitchen to get juice before she could go she was about to slip but Sanskaar hold her in time then both shared a eyelock. They got disturb by their family then both got embrassed went back to their work. Piyush was calling Roshni to find his file but when she came to the room to find Piyush grabbed her and pinned her against the wall trying to get close but she smartly got out of his clunches. All the men of the house went to work so all the women of the house got busy in the house work.

Bedi House:

Raj started throwing tantrums because he was not feeling well. Tanuja comes running to his room to check his blood pressure. She started giving lecture to her father-in-law that why doesn't he take care of himself. She says "As always your blood pressure is high and you are throwing tantrums so the whole house can pamper you this is not right". Rishi comes and hugs Tanuja from behind she hits him with her elbow . She rans away but Rishi grabs her hand and twirl her around then brought her closer she placed her head on his chest and he placed his head on top of her. She gets her head up to go to Aarohi and Maan room but he stopped her and placed a kiss on her cheeks. She ran away from embrassment to her room says "I Love You Rishi" in wisper voice. Rishi wakes up the kids up for school then he gives chocolate to them but Tanuja snaches the chocolate from the kids started yelling at Rishi " How can you give chocolate to kids in the morning its not good for them to eat it for breakfast how can you spoil my kids I am very mad at you don't talk to me". Tanuja left in anger Rishi went after her to say sorry but she isn't listening. She was about fall down from the stairs but Rishi grabbed her hand then pull her closer to him for safety due to fear and scared she hugged him then realized she is mad then went down the stairs to the kitchen to make Aloo Paratha with Sweet and Spicy Chutney which is Rishi's favorite dish for breakfast. Shivanya comes running to the kitchen to hug her sister says"Good Morning Tanuja Di I dressed Aarohi and Maan for school don't worry". She started helping Tanuja in making breakfast. Outside of the house Ishani was watering the plant accidently she sprayings water on Ranveer. He got mad at her then went back to his room to change. Ishani kept on saying sorry but Ranveer was upset then she was about to fall he tried to grab her on time but he fell with her then both shared a eyelock. Rithik came down stairs saw them like that he purposely disturb them. Rithik started to tease them said "If you going to be late for work shouldi tell dad you were busy romancing with Ishani". Ranveer started chasing Rithik but Nandani came in between said "Why are you fighting". Ranveer said "He is teasing me". Both of them saw mom angry stare and walked away. Nandani calls Shivanya when she was going to the living room Rithik grabbed her and tightly hugged then kissed her cheeks and forehead. Both of them started to slow dance. Raj started calling all the boys. All of them went to work and respective wifes give them lunches and bid goodbye. Tanuja calls Rishi said "Please take the kids to school today their bus didn't come". The kids went to school.

Hooda House:

Zoya tried to wake Aditya says "Adi today you have a flight wake up". She opens the curtain Aditya is disturb by the sunlight and wakes up. Zoya comes to him and kiss him in the forehead then got up to go downstair to make breakfast but Aditya grabbed her hand then pulled her and she landed on top of him. Aditya says " I wish you can stay with me like this togather never far away not even for a minute I Love You always remember that if anything happens but before he could finish his sentence Zoya put her finger on his lips and started crying "How could you say that you don't love me thats why you want to leave". Aditya hugs her from behind says " No its nothing like that you know that you are my life I can't live without you Sorry I won't say it again promise". She says " Fine forgiven but if you say that again I will murder you". He says " I Love You". Mauli comes in and disturb her parents romantic moment and jumps on Aditya. Both of them got Mauli ready for school. Avni comes downstair with Ruchika ready for school goes to the kitchen to make breakfast. Neil comes in from behind to scare Avni when she turns around a plate of atta falls all over Neil and both of them fall on the ground. The sound of crying disturb their moment and when they got up it was Shubh. Sonakshi ask Avni to take care of Shubh while she gets Suhana ready for school. She ask "Where is Dev"? Sonakshi says " He went to office early today". Avni started making breakfast after putting Shubh in the high chair. Neil comes in behind helps her kneading the dough. She punches him and makes a angry stare. He runs away to the dining table. Avni finshes makes Keema and Roti for breakfast. After everyone finish eating and kids go to school. Luv comes downstairs with Prem in his hand. Zoya asks "What happen your eyes are red and you look sleepy". He says " Prem kept me and Hina up all night both of us didn't get any sleep". Zoya takes Prem from Luv and tells him to go to sleep. 

Next Chapter:

Maheshwari House: Raghav and Sonia meet

Bedi House: Prepartion for Rohan and Muskan wedding

Hooda House: Zoya and Avni go with their respective husbands on a romantic date