Chapter 8

Maheshwari House:

Ragini is having morning sickness due to the fact that she is getting angry at Laksh. She says "This is all happening because of you why you had to get close to me and this happened I am dying I can't stop being nauseous Laksh you are really enjoying my misery aren't you after this no baby". Laksh hugs her and says "I love you my bacha you can't decide how many babies we can have I will decide not you, why would I enjoy you being sick let me get you some lemon water". He goes toward the door where Ragini hits a pillow on his head. He also hit a pillow at Ragini then went close to her and pinned her against the wall. Ragini tickles him and gets out of his clutches. She kisses him on the cheek and runs to the bathroom. Piyush is upset with Roshni that he has been avoiding her the entire day. Roshni makes his favorite coffee and tries to romance him but nothing works. She comes up with a plan to do reverse psychology and stop talking to him. Piyush keeps on wandering on why Roshni is upset. Somehow he gets her and grabs her to the room then asks her "Why are you not talking to me". She says "I am not upset why you think that I am angry with you to have you done something wrong". He says "No but I am trying to talk to you, no response from you". Roshni says "I don't feel like talking to anyone that why". She is about to leave but Piyush grabs her from the arm and carries her to the bed. He asks "Who you don't want to talk to in particular". She says "No" but before she could finish Piyush leaned towards her for a kiss but actually he was getting his phone then left the room. Sanskaar is stuck while wearing his shirt and starts yelling for Swara. Swara comes to the room as quickly as possible when she sees him start laughing. She is helping him but he keeps moving so Swara scolds him and says "Stop moving otherwise I won't help you". After getting him out of his shirt she was about to leave but Sanskaar's button fell in front of her eyes and Swara went to the cupboard to get a sewing kit to fix it. Swara says "You always have something for me to do for you why can't you do it by yourself". Sanskaar says "Why would I want to do that when I have you beside me if I don't ask you for help then you will not be this close to me". Swara says "You are impossible nothing can be fixed now your dialogue is too much for me". Before anything could happen the kids come and disturb them. Sanskaar whispers "My own kids are the enemy of my romance". Swara laughs at his expression on his face. In the hospital, Raghav is getting ready for his surgery but he was missing something so he went to the storeroom. While he was finding some medication he bumps into Sonia as soon as he sees her Raghav goes straight to the door but the door is jammed. She says "Why did you lock the door". He says "Why would I lock the door? I came here to get some medication for my surgery so why would I put myself in danger with you". Sonia goes towards him and she slips. Raghav catches her both sharing an eye lock but something falls down and both of them get up. She says "How dare you to touch me"? He says "I am not interested in touching you. I only caught you so you don't hit the floor but as usual, you like to play the blame game besides why would I want to touch you". Sonia says "Whatever Thanks for your kind information a lot of guys come after me and you are not my type I blame you because you are that type of person". Suddenly the door opens. A girl in a yellow drape saree opens the door. Raghav is shocked to see her and she goes to hug him but he stops her. Sonia says "Looks like you know each other who you are". She replies "I am Raghav's wife Madhuri Maheshwari and you are". She says "I am the manager of the hospital nice to meet you". Sonia leaves the storeroom and touches Raghav's hand by accident when she is leaving. Madhuri grabs his hand but he jerks it away and goes to the OT room. She waits for him in his office when he comes she hugs him tight. Madhuri says "You can't be angry at him forever Raghav you love me". Raghav says "I used to love you remember you are the one who left me not me it took me time but I have moved on". Madhuri says "You still love me first love and the first wife can't be forgotten I can see you have moved on I am so proud of you the reason I left you Raghav you achieved it". Raghav says "What do you mean the reason I left you? I achieved it, tell me the reason". Madhuri says "I can't tell you I promise someone". He grabs her from her arm and asks "You have to tell me I kept thinking about what I have done wrong that you left me please tell me". She says "I wish that I could tell you but I can't". He leaves his office in anger. Suraj is working on a file when Chakor takes the file away from him. He tries to get his file from her but fails and says "Why you are not letting me work". Chakor says "You have been working since morning, it's afternoon Suraj you don't have time for me". Suraj says "It is important to work why all wives want attention from their husband 24/7 it is impossible to keep your wife happy". She says "Why all husbands are so rude if a wife asks some time from them if you wanted to marry someone why didn't you marry your work instead". Suraj says "My work is separate and Chakor you are life but as usually wife can't be happy no matter what husbands do". Chakor says "What a dialogue husbands are like this that's why wife don't get happy, everyone is right after marriage everything changes, love fades away". He grabs her arm and twists it and says "Really this is what you think about me love fades away instead I think love grows no matter what happens marriage is something that unites two people who love each other there is nothing that will change my love for you never joke about that it hurts my heart". Chakor starts crying but Suraj wipes her tears and says sorry by holding his ears. She hugs him tight and says "I love you Suraj never says that again that I don't love you my life is incomplete without you".