Chapter 7

Hooda House: 

Shekhar is in critical condition but to save him Meera has to agree to Sharmishtha's condition. Meera leaves the hospital as soon as Shekhar health got better. Zoya arranges a welcome party for Aliya. Shekhar comes home and tells all his bahus that we should have grand welcome party for Aliya. Everyone starts looking for Meera but no one could find her, Sonakshi finds a note in the room. Avni gets a call from Neil that he won't be able to come home in time for Aliya's party. Avni starts getting Ruchika ready that suddenly someone comes from the window in a black hoodie and a mask. He grabs Avni and throws her in the bed which scares her. Avni starts throwing things goes straight to Ruchika and hugs her tight. Avni starts screaming for help but he covers her mouth then reveals his face it is Neil. She starts hitting him because he scared her to shut her up Neil picks her and puts her in the bed then tries to get close to her but Avni puts a pillow in between and runs away. Aliya comes running to Hina Bhabhi to decide what to wear for tonight party. Hina was feeling unwell so she goes to Zoya Bhabhi after four hours Aliya finally decides what to wear. Aditya and Zoya have an argument over a shirt that he is about to wear which Zoya thinks is hideous but Aditya likes it. Mauli comes in and sort out the argument Aditya wears the shirt that Zoya wants him to wear. She is about to storm out but he stops her says "I am sorry for arguing with you". Aditya kiss her check to which she replies angrily by kissing him in the cheek. Sonakshi is giving a shower to Suhana when Dev comes and slips directly fell on Sonakshi. She got angry on Dev that Sonakshi kicked him out. After getting the kids ready she was about to get ready but Dev come in from behind and hugs her. He says "Why you kicked me out from the bathroom". She replies "You were bugging me not letting me get Suhana ready". He goes to her closet to pick her outfit she immediately runs behind him. She says "Stop right there whatever you pick is going to ugly don't need besides Aliya bought all of dresses so no need to waste your time picking me an outfit". He says "You are saying that my choice is bad in that case you are my choice what you think about that". She leaves from embarrassment and anger to get ready but Dev puts on a necklace around her neck. She forgives him but still showing him attitude. Luv gets worried when she keeps coughing constantly. He runs to her and gives her water. Hina tells him not to worry I am fine. To cheer him up she shows him her dress that she is going to wear tonight. He was blown by her beauty Hina pulls him closer to her give him a kiss on the cheek. Both get intimate that they forgot they need to get ready. The party gets started everyone is having fun. Shekhar keeps worry about Meera as he feels that she is in pain. To cheer his mood up everyone dances with him trying to divert his attention from whatever he is thinking. Hina is not feeling well the entire night which Luv notice stay beside her the entire night. Suddenly Hina faints everybody runs to her Luv panics but he keeps quiet as he promised her. In the hospital doctors take some tests after the result comes. The doctors tells them that Hina is in critical condition as her cancer has spread almost to her organs and she has very less time there is no treatment or medication can be given to her at this point of her cancer. Everybody breaks down especially Luv he couldn't handle the news he went into shock. 

Maheshwari House:

Chakor is making breakfast for everybody when Roshni comes in the kitchen things got awkward between them. Roshni stops her from cooking and tells her to leave without saying anything Chakor leaves. Suraj sees this but doesn't say anything to Roshni instead consoles Chakor. Aarti is feeling unwell that she is not able to get up so Chakor gets her some soup and fruits also stays with her. Piyush misplaced something so Chakor comes in to help but Roshni comes in so she leaves. Piyush grabs Roshni hand says "Why are you taking your angry at me I didn't even do anything I want to talk to you". Roshni says "I am not angry with you just not in the mood to talk Chakor is really irritating me". Piyush puts his index finger on her lips and moves forward to her, Roshni keeps moving back that they fell on the bed. Laksh change into his workout clothes went for a jog after he came Ragini fainted on the floor. He splash water on her she wakes up he picks her up in bridal style to the bed Laksh says "You worried me alot when I saw you on the floor like that I felt like I couldn't breath don't ever do that what happen why you fainted". She says "I am fine relax I don't know I felt some weakness so I fainted". He says "You should take care of yourself and our child eat properly, rest and sleep how many times I told you". She says "I know you are worried about me but I don't remember you telling me to take care of myself" in a teasing voice. Laksh is about to leave in anger but Ragini hold his hand. She says "Stay with me". He hugs her and kiss her forehead says "I Love You my bacha". Chakor is upset with her family that Suraj comes from behind says "Don't think about me so much I am right here". Chakor gets up to go outside but Suraj stops her says "What happen you are not going to tell me". Chakor says "No one is willing to forgive I have tried but nothing is working". Suraj says "It is going to take time we are talking 26 years of anger, hurt and betrayal you can't except it to get better this quickly be patient". Chakor cries in Suraj arms slowly fell asleep so puts in her bed. Swara is working on a case when Poonam comes to say she is hungry so Swara goes to the kitchen to make her something after that when she comes to her room she see that her document are soaked with coffee. She ask Sanskaar how did the coffee ruined my documents. Swara gets angry with the reason Sanskaar give. She left the room in anger went to her office to get a copy of the document. The entire day Swara doesn't talk to Sanskaar. Raghav is busy in handling patient when Sonia calls him to her office. When he enters her office she throws some paper on his face. Raghav says "What is this? Why you throw paper on my face? I know you don't like me why you need to do this to show much you hate me now." She says "This is your resignation letter leave this hospital now". He says "I am not going to leave this hospital because you want me to I have patients who depend on me I love my job you can't snatch that away from me why you can't keep a professional relationship so what I am understanding you are to fire someone just because you don't like them we all are here because we are earned it wow Sonia Roy just wow". She takes the paper tears it and tells him you can stay and keep your job. Raghav left the room without a word. 

Bedi House: 

Ishani is dancing with a another guy which makes Ranveer jealous which she notices but ignores it wait until he reacts. Ranveer gets in between them take Ishani from the waist bring her closer and dances with her. He ask "Who is that guy? Why were dancing with him?I didn't like it at all. She says "I was just dancing with him nothing is wrong in that I know where I belong to." in a teasing voice. He says "I can't see you with anyone not even in my dreams you are very special to me I love you don't ever do that again I will" before he could finish his sentence she put her finger on his lips and hugs him. The ceremony was going great everybody was enjoying and giving blessings to Rohan and Muskaan. Tanuja is busy getting the mendhi ready to put on Muskaan hands while she was doing that Rishi comes in the kitchen to get a glass of water and left but Tanuja stops him. She says "Where are you going"? He says "Anywhere but here I don't like it". She says "You are still angry with me". He says "No why do you care I am angry or happy do whatever you want". She traps him with her hands on the counter and whisper in his ear I Love You. Rithik is busy talking to his friends when Shivanya faints he runs towards her. He carries her to the room suddenly she wakes up. He starts getting angry at her but she calms him down. Shivanya says "I was desperate you weren't talking to me never do that to me again you almost killed me". He says " Great emotional blackmail great for all of us our wives know exactly how to cool down our anger how amazing it is that Rohan and Muskaan are getting married we are getting tortured not nice". She says "You are just a great brother so you are not happy that your brother is getting his happiness so selfish". He says "No I am happy for him but I can't stay without you". He kisses her on the forehead takes her downstairs to the ceremony. Everybody was worried about Shivanya ask about how she is. Rithik says "She is fine nothing to worry about". Rohan ask Muskaan "If you are ready to stay with me forever you can always think about it". Muskaan "Now you have asked about it not a bad idea we are talking about lifetime commitment." He says "I love you hope your answer is yes." She says "My answer will always be yes no one or anything can change my love for you." Muskaan holds Rohan hand and kissed it. Kartik gets Rohan in a separate sitting area which is set up for him while Muskaan gets her mehndi. Naira applied mehndi on Muskaan when suddenly some mehndi gets in her hand that turns into a "K" which she doesn't notice. Kartik pins Naira against the wall ask her "Do you have a boyfriend". She says "No Why do you ask?" He says "No reason it's good now I don't have any competition with you". Kartik shows a bowl of haldi that was left over from the haldi ceremony in the morning. She asks "What is this for?" He says "You couldn't come for the haldi ceremony I thought that I should show it to you and apply on you". Naira was about to leave but Kartik stops her and applies haldi on her back then on her neck. He kisses her neck then applies on her cheeks all the way to her hands. Naira tries to leave but Kartik keeps her against his body. Naira says "I need to clean up so I getting go". Before she leaves Kartik whispers I Like You Naira . The doorbell rings Shivanya opens the door it is Rudra with a girl. Shivanya seeing Rudra gets so happy and hugs him. He comes inside the house and sees that a celebration is going he gets little upset but keeps smiling. Tanuja sees Rudra runs towards him and hugs him. He introduces the girl "This is Maya Siddiqui my girlfriend we have been dating for almost six years. " Tanuja welcomes Maya in the house and introduce her to the family. After the ceremony was over Tanuja spent time with Rudra and Maya. 

Next Chapter:

Bedi House: Muskaan gets in an accident on her wedding day

Maheshwari House: Raghav and Sonia gets stuck in the hospital storeroom

Hooda House: Alisha comes to meet Luv to invite him to her wedding