Royush Shot

Roshni is packing to go to England for a trip. Piyush sees this and drops her luggage and she ask him "Why you drop the bag stop being a child." He ask "Where are you going?" She says "I am going for work as the hospital has asked me to come for work in the hospital." Piyush hides her stuff while she was packing then Roshni ask him to give her stuff back as she need. He asked her to promise to call her and send pictures of herself. She agreed to his condition but Diya comes crying and in pain. Roshni consoles her after that Diya follows her where ever she goes and holds her dupatta. Roshni notices this and ask her "What is going on?" She says "Nothing Mama." Roshni says "There is something wrong I can tell from your eyes you can never hide something from me I am your Mama I know everything about you even if you don't tell me." Diya breaks down crying her heart out says "Someone said I am ugly and useless I can't do anything right Mama he took away my lunch then threw me in the storage room and locked it he made feel really bad this has been happening for weeks but I didn't had the courage to tell you I am sorry." Roshni says "There is nothing be sorry about its not your fault I will talk to the school as soon as the spring break is over right now you don't need to feel bad here what we will do lets go out for fun Mama, Diya and Papa how's that sound." Diya jumps up and down from excitement. Piyush gets excited to as he get spend time with Roshni. His phone rings so Piyush attend it after that he tells Roshni he can't go because he has work in the hospital to do. Piyush drops Roshni and Diya to the airport. When Roshni was leaving her dupatta fall on Piyush face. Piyush says "Why are you leaving even your dupatta loves me more than you do." Before she go inside the airport he gifts her a bracelet. When she is boardng the plane Roshni turns around to see Piyush she falls due to sudden startled but he catches her in time both shares a eye lock. Roshni ask "Were you stalking me but I thought you were busy with work?" Piyush says "Is it a crime to stalk your wife?" She says "Hmmm." He says If it is a crime I am admit it I am guilty of such a crime," he said with a wink. She hits him in the chest but he stops her then turns her around and says "I am confused if I should be happy or mad." She says "I am glad you came Mr. Piyush Maheshwari." He says " By the way Mrs. Piyush Maheshwari, I don't feel guilty. Because I love you." She says "I love you." Diya says "If you two are done romancing each other can we seat in the plane because of you people are waiting in line." All of them seat Roshni seats next to Diya where Piyush sits next to her. At night Roshni falls a asleep suddenly her head got misplace which caused her to almost fall but Piyush saves her and put her head on his shoulder. Suddenly a turbulent comes which makes Diya scared and Roshni handles her but Roshni hits her head which caused her to be unconscious. Piyush panics to see his Roshni knock out he ask the plane staff for help. She winks to him and says "You are not the only one to joke I can too." He says " You scared me half to death I am mad at you." The plane lands Piyush gets out of the plane in anger Roshni runs after him with Diya. They both got in the cab Piyush didn't talk to Roshni the entire ride. Roshni plans a surprise for him but he runs away she catches him both of them fall down in the bed. She says "I am sorry It was a joke I didn't mean to hurt you please forgive me." He says "I forgive you but I have something to tell you." Piyush goes to a table where a glass of water which he spills on Roshni but Diya comes in the way. He says "Sorry Diya Beta I meant to throw it to Roshni." She says "Its ok I was thirsty anyway thank you papa." Roshni comes to dry Diya but she slips and lands on Piyush. She says "Even destiny wants you to forgive me." Roshni kisses him in the cheeks.

" Roshni kisses him in the cheeks

Roshni's outifit