Chapter 3

Hooda House:

Hina and Luv arrive at the movie theater got the ticket for the movie finally sat in their seat for the movie with their popcorn and drink. When a scary part came she hugs Luv tight and closes her eyes. She fell asleep in Luv's shoulder during the movie and he kept looking at her then kisses her forehead. After the movie was over they went for ice cream then to Hina's favorite shop to buy makeup. Hina buys toys for the kids and for Luv a new watch. Both of them went for a long drive finally went home. Zoya and Aditya are in each other embrace in the bed fall sleep when she wakes up goes to the bathroom to freshen up but the faucet broken waters spill all over then she falls and scream. Aditya goes help Zoya while getting her up both of them fall down. Both of them try to get up but falls down every time then he get support of the bath tub finally he gives hand to Zoya got her up. Both of them slip end up against the wall and Zoya hugs him tight. They got out of the bathroom then dry them self up. Zoya brings hot coffee for him. He brings her closer to him says "Where are you going"? She says "To go see Mauli and pick her up for school". She got of his clutches and he screams and he says "My daughter is my enemy she doesn't let me spend time with her". Neil comes downstairs went to Avni she was drinking tea. Neil holds her hand but she jerks it away as everyone was around. Neil says "You are so boring yor are not exciting like before when we are dating you had loads of ideas to have fun now you have lots of ideas to run away from your husband". She says "How dare you say I am boring then you should be running away from who wants to spend time with a boring person". Avni runs in anger to the kitchen to make briyani as today they give food to the unfornate ones. Dev was trying to talk to Sonakshi but she is busy with the kids. She sprains her foot so Dev picks her up in bridal style to their room. He applies muscle pain cream then purposes press the part of the foot which is hurting so she will hold his hand. He says "I wish we can stay like this together happy and of course romance". She says " I am always with you but todayI have to go meet Raghav in the hospital" He nods and ask if he can take her and she says yes.

Hina's outfit:

Maheshwari House:

Piyush is acting like a child asking for time from Roshni but she is busying spending time with Diya who is upset. Roshni comes to explain him that she can't spend time with him because Diya is upset about something. Piyush comes to see Diya asks her "What wrong my princess"? She hugs her papa and cries really hard. She tells him in a shutter voice "Sssomeone is bbbbullying mmmmmme". Sanskaar holds Swara pallu and walks around her like a little kid. Swara turns around to explain him but he pull her and demands for a kiss directly points to his cheek. She kiss his cheek very shyly and runs away to her room. He comes to the room teases her by saying she is a coward and Swara runs after him but falls on the bed. Laksh came from shower and saw Ragini organize the closet comes behind her and wraps her around with a towel then turns her around. He says "Make my favorite almond berry sauce cake I want to eat it with you please". She goes to the kitchen to make the cake. Laksh comes after her and saw trying to get the box of sugar from the shelf he goes help her but the sugar falls on him Ragini starts laughing at him and says "So sweet of you helping you didn't need any because you are already sweet too much sugar not good". Then realize what she said and covers her mouth then runs away but Laksh grabs her and rubs some sugar on her cheek says "Now you have my sweetness there is not that sugar in me anymore don't worry in a teasing voice and she started to hit him in the chest. Laksh whisper in her ear I Love You Ragini. Aarti gets a call from the hospital about her son starts crying all of them started to gather up and went to the hospital. Raghav was in the OT as the blood was not stopping causing a lot of problems. Sonia is crying and said to herself "Why this had to happen to him why didn't I get hurt instead". Raghav's family came so she told them the whole situation and started to cry. Doctors come and say he is critical condition.

Bedi House:

When Ishani comes from the bathroom Ranveer has arrange some flowers and candles to surprise her. He grabs her hand and takes seven rounds around the candles. After the rounds he says"I Love You my wish is I have you every life time without you there is no me". He then fills her maang with sindoor and she start crying from happiness and says "How did I get so lucky to get a husband like you I am very happy no one will separate us I am yours and you are mine forever". Kartik cars stops working then Naira says"Couldn't you get a another car you knew that this car is broken you brought it on purpose". He says "How would I know the car is going to break down stop blaming me". Both of them got out of the car started to argue. She says "You did this to get revenge on me". He says "Why would I do that I have nothing against you". Both of them face the other direction suddenly a car was about to hit Naira but Kartik came in between. Rohan comes back from India and surprises his family by coming a month early . Everyone was so happy to see him. Rohan asks "Shivanya Bhabhi can u make your famous chicken curry and Tanuja Bhabhi can u make your famous chai please". Both of them went to the kitchen to make it. Rishi comes to apologize to Tanuja and says "I am sorry so I think you are going to forgive me after my". Before he could finsh she slaps him says"How dare you say that Rishi you know that I can't live without you why do you say these things I hate you I am not talking to you". She started to cry and he turns her around says"I Love You Tanuja nothing can change that I never will leave even if I do I will bother you as a ghost". She hits him in the shoulder then start laughing. Rohan calls Muskan both of them talked about their wedding and future all night. Muskan comes to his house at night to meet Rohan. He gets scared holds a vase and was about to hit Muskan thankful he saw her due to light. He says "You scared me what are you doing here are you crazy". She says "I came to meet someone my boyfriend have you seen him". Rohan then grabs her from the waist brings her closer but get disturb due to the knock on the door.

Next Chapter:

Bedi House: Kartik calls Rishi for help

Maheshwari House: Raghav and Sonia develop feelings for each other

Hooda House: Someone try to flirt with Zoya and Aditya gets jealous

Extra Reading:  https://www.wattpad.com/281605717-powers-from-god-chapter-1 

https://www.wattpad.com/401092721-unforgettable-marriage-chapter-1

https://www.wattpad.com/353097376-fate-chapter-1 

https://www.wattpad.com/501270479-torture-characters

https://www.wattpad.com/511190037-the-cask-of-amontillado-short-story-chapter-1