Tanshi Shot

Tanuja is getting all the arrangement of the mendhi and haldi ceremony. She was putting flowers standing on the ladder suddenly she is about to fall right on time Rishi catches her and both shared a eye lock. Tanuja breaks the eye lock goes to the kitchen to make haldi and Rishi goes after her in the kitchen where sneaks up on her and hugs her tight. He applies haldi on Tanuja then she applies haldi on his cheek to tease she pinches his cheeks. He takes Tanuja to the room surprises her with a dress to wearing for Rohan and Muskan wedding. Rishi ask her to show it but she refuses but he makes a puppy face to which she agrees. Tanuja comes out wearing the dress when Rishi sees her he is blown away acts if he is about to faint by her beauty. Tanuja goes to dresser to wear the jewelry matching with dress when she was putting earrings Rishi comes and puts them in. He turns her around and takes her hand kissed it. Rishi says "I love you". He puts on a song Tum Bhi Ho and dances while dancing Rishi knocks into a vase that breaks. Tanuja gets angry at Rishi for not being careful and breaking it. He holds her hand to stop her from leaving Tanuja releases her hand from his. Tanuja started throwing things showing him anger. She says "You wanted to break things I solved your issue". Tanuja is still angry with Rishi as he doesn't understand why she is angry at him. Later Rishi showers flower petals on her. She asks him that he wants to romance with her with the Marigold flowers used for the Dushhera decoration. Rishi tries to hide that fact from her but Tanuja notices the threads in the flowers. She shows it to him. She also gets some Mango leaves. She gets irritated asking him whether he has left behind anything or plucked all of them. Rishi says that how he can arrange for some fresh flowers at this hour. She asks her not to get angry with her as he at least took efforts that he plucked two different types of flowers for her. Tanuja claps for him and says that she is impressed as he plucked such a rare flower which comes once in 200 years that too on the highest peak of Himalayas. Rishi says that she is getting angry on everything. But Tanuja sarcastically says that she is very happy. She says that he didn't even think about doing something about the special night. Rishi tries to say that it is not like that but Tanuja asks him not to lie as she knows that he didn't even get that thought in his mind. She goes to sleep. But Rishi makes her get up. He tries to pacify her and Tanuja smiles on that. In the morning Tanuja is praying with Rishi and she puts her head on his and hand her hand on his. After prayer Rishi asks "I thought you were angry at me". She says "That is the problem I can't stay angry at you for so long" with irritated voice. Rishi brings her closer ask her "Really you can't stay angry at me for long" in teasing voice. Tanuja went to the bathroom to get towels to take it to the laundry. Rishi come to the bathroom not knowing that Tanuja is in the bathroom too. He takes his clothes off before he could his pants off Tanuja turns around and screams. Rishi comes closer to her and Tanuja takes steps back but he grabs her in time before she fell in the tub says "It is not the first time you saw me like this" with a wink. She runs away due to embarrassment.

Tanuja's Dress: