Chapter 5

Hooda House:

Ravi comes to pick up Ansh to take him to the park so he can spend quality time with him. Hina comes down with Ansh but suddenly Hina was about to fall because she tripped from the carpet but Ravi catches her in time. Both shared a eye lock somewhere in their heart unwilling they didn't want this moment to not end but their feelings for each other were faded a long time ago. Ansh was happy to see his parents together. Luv sees this and gets mad. Hina runs after him to explain him. He refused to talk to her and just slammed the door on her face. Hina started crying really hard and fainted in the floor. Ravi sees this and takes her to the hospital. Doctor says "She has lung cancer". Aditya sees Zoya trying to knot her dhori of her saree he come closer to her and tied for her. She tried to go due to shame but he grabbed her and turned her toward him. He says "Where are you going"? Zoya says "To work". He turns her around closer to him then put aside her hair and kissed her back. Their moment get interrupt by Avni. Aditya leaves for work while Zoya handle some paper work suddently Mauli comes running to her crying ask "Why are you crying my doll" Mauli replys "Ruchika isn't playing with me she thinks i am not nice" Zoya quickly fixes the problem Mauli and Ruchika are playing then goes back to work. Aditya calls but she ignores the call as she remembers that she is angry at him.  She turns around then just walked away. Neil comes to Avni to ask for where his wallet is. He takes her hand and drags her to the room. He just started to throw things to find it. Avni stops Neil from doing and finds his wallet. After finding everything he ask Avni to make Suji Ki Halwa for him so she goes but Neil stopped her but both tripped and fell on the bed shared a eye lock. Sonakshi goes to the bathroom to take a shower and dries her hair after shower. Dev walks in and gets romantic. Sonakshi says his stub is like thorns and asks to apply moisturizer at least. He applies moisturizer and rubs his cheek on hers. A door bell rings Zoya opens the door and it was Sharmishtha. Meera sees her and gets upset which resulting in her Blood Pressure going high. Sonakshi comes handle Meera and calm her BP. Sharmishtha goes to meet Aditya and Neil but both the sons refuse to meet her. She blames Meera that because of her my sons don't want to meet me. Meera say its your fault that your sons i mean my sons don't want to meet you because i never stopped them from meeting you its that you created that distance between them and you. She gets angry and leaves. Shekhar comes home from work and sees Meera crying so he runs straight to her ask her "What happen". She says "Sharmishtha came to meet Aditya and Neil but they refuse to meet her so she put the blame on me but i scold her she really hurt my feelings". He says "Don't think about what she said its not worth it". Meera phone rings the call was from Aliya her daughter. She says that she is coming tomorrow.

Maheshwari House:

Ragini was going to work but suddenly she felt dizzy and fell in Laksh's arm. Doctor checked her and tells him "Congratulations she is pregnant". Laksh is in cloud nine and couldn't handle the happiness. When Ragini wakes up then he just hugged her tight "I am so happy thank you for giving me this happiness we are going to become parents our symbol of our love and relation". Swara was discuss with her father-in-law about a case that Sanskaar started yelling Swara's name. She ran quickly and she sees that he is in the bed standing in fear. She looks the direction he is looking and sees a cockroach. She started laughing about it then caught the cockroach and brought it closer to him. He jumped out of bed and Swara ran after him with the cockroach. Roshni is tending to Piyush's head. I am sorry. I thought about our argument about Diya's school problem I think we do need to talk the parents of the bully I was afraid because maybe the problem will get worse if the kid is like this i wonder how are their parents like . He says you don't need to be sorry i understand your concern and worries I should of understand your point of view I love you. She keeps apologizing to him as she puts bandage on his legs. He remarks the day he met Roshni and how that day made Roshni my life. Roshni was apply ointment on his head suddenly Piyush screams out of pain. She asks him why he is smiling. He replies that she is enough to wound him. I don't need anything else. She smiles. They touch their heads cutely. He tells her to cure the wounds she has given him. He moves his hair aside and points at the forehead. It is hurting a lot. She kisses him on the forehead followed by both the eyes and nose. He hints for a lip kiss. She is all shy. She keeps her hand around her ear. He sits there with closed eyes and she ends up shoving an cotton in his mouth. He looks at her in surprise. You will seriously do this to me? They both smile. They share some cute, romantic moments. He catches up with her. Aarti feeds Raghav soup that his friends came. One of them was joking about that he only saved Sonia because to gain sympathy so he could get a higher position in neurology which Sonia hears that she misunderstand him to be greedy and selfish. She comes to meet him to give food and throws money at him "You saved me because of this right here happy don't have to do the acting of being good". He try to explain himself but Sonia slapped him and left. The door knock and Swara opened it Chakor was standing. Swara started to scream out of excitement everyone gather then everybody got so excited. After few minutes a guy comes with bags. Everyone ask who is he Chakor replies that He is Suraj Rajvanshi my husband.

Bedi House:

Tanuja is going upstairs to put the shopping bags that her dupatta lands on Rishi's face she feels it and turns around to get her dupatta off his face but loses her balance and lands on him both shared a eye lock Tanuja breaks the eye lock and goes but the thread of her dupatta got stuck on his watch to which ends up that she falls on him. Rishi says "Your dupatta doesn't want you to leave me why are you leaving me then I love you". She says "Its nothing like that it coincidence my dupatta got stuck and fell on your face I'm sorry". He brings her closer then kissed her in the cheeks. Ishani went to try on her outfit to see if it fits but it is lose. Ranveer is smiling seeing it Ishani ask him why is he smiling. He says "Because I feel like it". Ishani gets irritated and goes but Ranveer comes with a gift box. She opens it and their was a dress for the ceremony. He says "You don't need to do diet you already look beautiful in no angle you look fat". She says "Stop it too much buttering". He says "No need to butter you because it is the truth". Rithik comes to see Shivanya but she keeps ignoring him so he plans to get a friend here. A girl came in a shalwar suit with gold jewelry to meet Rithik. Shivanya assuming it to be a client makes tea and snacks for her but when she arrive in the living room and sees Rithik on the floor and the girl on top of him. She puts the tray and leaves in anger, jealousy and frustrated. Rithik comes to apologize and explain what she saw isn't true it is a complete misunderstanding we both tripped and fell thats it. She hugs him and cry her heart out. She breaks the hug and says "I know what I saw isn't true but I couldn't see you with anybody I never ever want to lose you to anybody I love you Rithik". Rithik says "I only did it to make you jealous looks like it worked really well". Shivanys hits him in the shoulder and says "You never can make me jealous because you are only mine" by holding his collar. Muskan comes to set her photo on the wall and he leaves it on her to decide where they will put it. Rohan pretends to fall and ends up falling for real. Muskan does not fall for it and ends up laughing. Rohan says I saved you when you fall multiple times but you let me fall. She replies that she didn't promise to help him in his nautanki. He rubs his head. I got hurt a little. She opens the drawer to take out first aid kit. We will continue fight and argue in future. Muskan nods. Always. Rohan tells her that this is what life is all about. Our kids will support me in the future fights. Muskan asks him about it. They happily start talking about kids. Rohan pulls her closer. Kartik comes to Naira house to finish the project while doing it glitter fall all over Naira which caused her to sneeze so Kartik takes a picture of it. Naira runs after him then both of them fall on the ground. She got up tells him to delete the photo. He says "I am not going to delete the photo". Accidently he gets a cut and the blood lands on Naira's hair parting to which both ignored continued to fight. She started to cry and he comes closer to wipe her tears. Kartik deletes the photo due to guilt of her crying because of him. She jumps up and down says "You fell for my trap". He grabs her from the waist says "It won't be that long when you fall in my trap" with a wink. Naira blushes and looks away.

Next Chapter:

Hooda House: Sharmishtha tries to kill Meera but remain unsuccessful instead Shekhar gets hurt.

Maheshwari House: Swara and Sanskaar celebrate their wedding anniversary

Bedi House: Muskan and Rohan mehndi and sangeet ceremony.